Online Store or a Physical Store

NesMarcos

People are becoming more and more business-minded from time to time. Everybody wants to be rich and succeed in their own ways. However putting up a business isn't that easy.

If you are going to put up a business, which do you think will be more benefiting for you when it comes to different aspects like money, time, effort and lead generations? What are the things that you first consider in putting up a business, either big or small?

Last edited:
W

W130SN

If you are asking which is better, an online or offline store, then I would say it would depend on your product, customers and your location.
Offline stores obviously require a decent amount of capital to set up and keep running.

If you decide on an offline store then I would definitely suggest adding an online store as it will allow you to reach a larger market and provide convenience to your customers.

These days I can't think of any reason NOT to have an online store running alongside your offline store.

Inem

I believe online stores are trending now and it can be a lot cheaper than physical stores .if one needs to start a business. A research must be carried out to ascertain which will be more favourable online or offline.One should determined the capital needed and then the time too.Selling online has the international advantage because one will be having clients from all countries but one has to be very patient and allow the business to grow.There's always the business teething problems so one should always understand that and allow the business to grow.

mark86

I think both are good in business but I would prefer to go in online store. Online store is in today. Many people likes to shop in online store. Aside from it online store has a low capital but good source of money. All you need to have a good business idea like you need to have a unique items that others dont have yet it there. Online store also not requires you to pay monthly rentals, documents and other legal stuffs unlike having a physical store.

Rosekaizer

I think if I would be the one to put a business, I will try online store, nowadays many people have online business and I think they really earn profit by that, maybe because having an online business don't need a rent for your store locations and other. Just make sure that if you put up online store your products are trend in order to have more customers and your services are good to attract more customers.

GuestHu

I think I would apply both physical and online store because selling online is not enough to gain profit. I will establish a store that sells art and I think the physical store is not enough to attract customers. I think it is smart to advertise and sell my arts online to reach a lot of people and increase the chance of having customers. And the interested consumer can physically visit my store, view my arts and can request something they want.

With the popularity of online shopping, someone with an idea for a new retail business no longer has to open a storefront. That does not mean, however, that there is no longer a need for retail stores or that all business ideas work well online. If you are looking to open a store, you must consider your product, the consumer and your overall business goals when decided whether a retail storefront or online store will work best for your small business.