Asking for Would you borrow money to start up a new business

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Martinsx

Yes, I am. I want to borrow money so I could start up my business. It was good if you have more capital when you start a business so you know what you can do if you start it, Like when you want Fastfood business you really need a big capital to that.

If you are convinced that borrowing money to start up your new business is the last option or card that you have to play, then maybe you should do that. But my advice before going to borrow money is make sure that you have studied all the risk, strength and weaknesses of the new business before going into it.

Good luck.

I would rather start a small business where the capital of which will come from my savings rather than borrow and repay with interest. In other words, no matter how small the investment as long as it's free from debt. Or if it cannot be avoided make some loans with a spread out payment scheme if there is not enough savings. The technique is to start small with a grand vision rather than start big but not able to maintain it.

daisy

Yes, I am. I want to borrow money so I could start up my business. It was good if you have more capital when you start a business so you know what you can do if you start it, Like when you want Fastfood business you really need a big capital to that.