Mobile Business Ideas

Kakashi2020

I got this unique idea of a business that could be fully managed and run by using a smartphone.

What are your thoughts about a business that could be run on a smartphone? Any ideas you want to share would be appreciated.

G

With so many get rich quick schemes it is hard to find genuinely great business ideas. There are some websites such as BiEx - The Business Information & Entrepreneur Exchange which offers amazing and genuinely unique business ideas and products. Well worth a look.

G

Wow, nice business you are thinking to start because the smartphones become a person's want and it can be seen in every person's hand. Now, smartphones are gaining more popularity so the smartphones business is good.

Odunsi

I got this unique idea of a business that could be fully managed and run by using a smartphone.

What are your thoughts about a business that could be run on a smartphone? Any ideas you want to share would be appreciated.

There some business that can done on smartphone:

​​​​​​1. Snap and post your picture for sale
2. Blogging with your smart phone
3. Doing survey with your smartphone

There countless number of mobile phone business some I can't recall for now. Maybe someone will share a better insight.