Business opportunities for entrepreneur, share small business ideas. Get answers to your business questions

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Business Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Business Ideas

I got this unique idea of a business that could be fully managed and run by using a smartphone.

What are your thoughts about a business that could be run on a smartphone? Any ideas you want to share would be appreciated.

With so many get rich quick schemes it is hard to find genuinely great business ideas. There are some websites such as BiEx - The Business Information & Entrepreneur Exchange which offers amazing and genuinely unique business ideas and products. Well worth a look.

Comment

Wow, nice business you are thinking to start because the smartphones become a person's want and it can be seen in every person's hand. Now, smartphones are gaining more popularity so the smartphones business is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
        I got this unique idea of a business that could be fully managed and run by using a smartphone.

What are your thoughts about a business that could be run on a smartphone? Any ideas you want to share would be appreciated.
        There some business that can done on smartphone:

​​​​​​1. Snap and post your picture for sale
        2. Blogging with your smart phone
        3. Doing survey with your smartphone

There countless number of mobile phone business some I can't recall for now. Maybe someone will share a better insight.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.