Starting a craft store with limited resources.

fishbate

I always wanted to start a business for extra income. The hardest decision is what business would fit on what i do. It took me a year to find a passion and rolling it as a business. The second problem that i encountered is having low on resources, which did not stop me in creating. What i did is try local materials that will allow me to lessen my travelling and shipping cost.

Now the last thing to do after creating is selling it. I stared posting it on social media and have my friends help me with the advertising. After a few months, i got my first bulk orders and guess how happy i was.

The only thing to do right now is to be consistent and efficient. Of course i had some more problems along the way but it didn't stop me from doing what i love.

21462299_338690889908106_6020366172532092495_n.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is what any business needs consistency and patience. You see you didn't make sales but after a while. It will happen one day. But it might take time or a while. I hope others with startup learn this. It isn't easy to make a business but hope still need to be held high to keep it alive all through

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When we venture into some kind of business at first we will definitely have some kind of challenges which if we are consistent and determine, we will overcome them. We just need to keep trying our best to outshine our challenges then we won't just know or understand how we survived. I think that's the power of trying so hard. No business man that don't face challenges in their business. We just need to embrace it and overcome it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you want your craft store to be successful or one of the kids especially in this area used to ensure that you have a reputable online presence. This line of business is one that is not that popular but then it also has a lot of people that can patronise. The internet didn't come help you to reach a very wide audience even outside your country.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you want your craft store to be successful or one of the kids especially in this area used to ensure that you have a reputable online presence. This line of business is one that is not that popular but then it also has a lot of people that can patronise. The internet didn't come help you to reach a very wide audience even outside your country.
You are not wrong bro.... online store can make anyone boom if you deal with most sought after materials or products. What determines the sales of products, it's there quality and if they can provide values to consumers. The internet is powerful enough to boost these kinds of stores. Then we can now target traffics to push sales.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, you have highlighted what business owners of all shades need to make profit on their business. I love the fact that you created alternative to every problem you think you are likely to encounter. That's the spirit of business. Ability to identify and proffer solutions to imminent problems.