Have you considered doing seasonal business

Martinsx

There are so many seasons of the year which one can capitalise on and start up a business you can either set up a business to start either on raining season or dry season, winter or spring or autumn, it all depends on what you are going to sell and where you're going to get the customers to sell them to.

Now we're in a very heavy raining season and I'm considering starting up a business of selling umbrella which people normally used to walk about during raining time that it's raining heavily and anyone that get to see an umbrella shop will definitely buy one as long as that person doesn't have one already. It may rain more than twice a day and that's a very good business I'm seriously considering starting up this business.

What do you think about it?

Kakashi2020

Well, umbrellas, raincoats, windbreakers, hoodies and jackets are a necessity during rainy season, so I think it's a good idea to sell something seasonal that everybody needs. Just be creative in selling your product because you'll be having a lot of competition. Try selling something unique like Japanese styled umbrellas, you can order in Alibaba some cheap ones and sell it for a good profit.

Martinsx

Well, umbrellas, raincoats, windbreakers, hoodies and jackets are a necessity during rainy season, so I think it's a good idea to sell something seasonal that everybody needs. Just be creative in selling your product because you'll be having a lot of competition. Try selling something unique like Japanese styled umbrellas, you can order in Alibaba some cheap ones and sell it for a good profit.

Thanks for your suggestion, this is exactly what I thought because we with the way rain is falling here, it is going to be a very incredible business for someone to get into.

I didn't even think about the raincoat and the jackets and all the other ones that you suggested, I'm still going to check the possibility of getting all of them and see how I can make extra money from doing that business since it is business with time and it's going to pass and I'm going to look for another thing to do, so the way I see it is that it is a way of making another kind of passive money.

fishbate

We tried creating scented candles one's and it was a big hit. My wife and i tried this business out of curiosity and luckily people where into our candles. But of course candles are highly popular and used only on all souls day month. So our production is only seasonal and where still trying to improve our products.
21616033_341698622940666_4470909679841737038_n.jpg

Martinsx

We tried creating scented candles one's and it was a big hit. My wife and i tried this business out of curiosity and luckily people where into our candles. But of course candles are highly popular and used only on all souls day month. So our production is only seasonal and where still trying to improve our products.
21616033_341698622940666_4470909679841737038_n.jpg

Wow, that is a very nice one. There are so many seasonal products that someone can invest in just like you and your wife did with candle, I think that there are more that people need to find out and invest in to humbly make a lot of money from doing so. It is a very good idea, I might be recommending it to a friend of mine that is still looking for something to start up doing at least every once in a while the person will have something to earn money from.

jaymish

I actually do seasonal business and it works for me perfectly.I plant tomatoes when I know the rainy season is coming. During the rainy season in my country they are no tomatoes so this is the perfect strategy. The price goes up double. I sell it slightly lower then the market price, which works out excellently for me. It rains two times a year in my country and that is the only time that I plant my tomatoes. So by around October, I've closed my business year. They are other seasonal strategies you may have, why not try them out, the sky is the limit.

Martinsx

I actually do seasonal business and it works for me perfectly.I plant tomatoes when I know the rainy season is coming. During the rainy season in my country they are no tomatoes so this is the perfect strategy. The price goes up double. I sell it slightly lower then the market price, which works out excellently for me. It rains two times a year in my country and that is the only time that I plant my tomatoes. So by around October, I've closed my business year. They are other seasonal strategies you may have, why not try them out, the sky is the limit.

During my time in the university days, my agriculture teacher will always tell you that a farmer never goes hungry. A farmer is the kind of person that will always have food even when most of the people are hungry, so taking up a seasonal business of farming and selling fruits is a very good one because even when others are in time of need you will be in time of abundance. How I wish to have any piece of land for me to cultivate and get into this kind of business but as much as I try there are still abundant market for food and farm products around here, so I wouldn't be making more if I decide to go into that business but anyways good luck with your tomatoes farms and keep it up.

Chima.k

Seasonal business can be very lucrative, like selling of seasonal fruits and water.

Selling of chilled water during hot days, you can earn lot of money, because everyone want to quench their taste.

Linnea Sandel

Nice business, you are thinking to start and in the rainy season, the umbrellas have become one of the necessary items for the people to protect them from the rain and some people are not only using the umbrellas in the rainy season but also used in the sunny days to protect them from the harmful sun light so you can also say that the umbrellas are the best items for the rainy season as well as summer reason so your selling will be on top.