The best way to make money online in 2020

Hans

Think about the following giant companies;

Uber, Hotels .com, AirBnB...... what do they have in common?

They are all the biggest in their space, yet they own no physical 'assets' in their particular lines of business.

Uber is the biggest taxi company in the world, but they don't own any taxis.

Hotels .com is the biggest luxury hotels company, but they don't own a single hotel.

AirBnB is the biggest company in the motel style category, but they don't own a single motel.

This business model is called Affiliate marketing. The role of the business is simply to connect sellers to buyers and make a commission from the transaction, period.

Affiliate marketing is such a lucrative business model, yet so many people fail to earn substantial incomes from it. This is mostly due to the fact that there are certain skills you need to harness to make it big in this space. These include choosing the right niche, finding a high converting product, building high converting funnels, creating a successful marketing campaign, mastering email marketing and finally crafting a killer follow up sequence.

You can master the above skills and watch your incomes skyrocket, or you can plug into our well crafted system and grow your incomes immensely in a short period.

Our system is so good that a 64-year-old granny used it and made her first commissions within one week. No kidding.

Emilyjousha

Thank You for sharing this informative post, We can make money online by using other different activities like:
Make Money as a writer
Make Money By typing jobs
Make Money by survey sites
Make Money as a Proofreader

Rogers

Thanks for the ideas shared. With convid 19 I hope it's still possible to earn money with some of the option listed by OP.

Indeed, affiliate marketing is a good way to go about making money online. It would be helpful, however if you at least give readers a headstart on how they can go about learning about affiliate marketing or how to get started. Thanks

Martinsx

Currently, I'm an affiliate marketer attached to Amazon and it's really paying off for me so far so good but I'm not stopping there because there are so many other ways go get into affiliate marketing and make money online while you sleep. This is the best part of being an affiliate marketing, once you have your affiliate marketing link out there, there is always a possibility that one would use your link to make purchases and you're getting paid immediately.

​​​​

Kurosagi

I've dabbled in affiliate marketing before. I think the most arduous part of affiliate marketing is collecting an email list and getting yourself out there. If you don't have a platform that is giving service in exchange for email addresses it can be challenging to amass a competent list. There are alternatives to gathering email addresses like purchasing them in bulk, but the price of those email addresses is perverse to recoup using that same list. Without a medium with moderate traffic, affiliate marketing is a slow build-up kind of profession.

Martinsx

I've dabbled in affiliate marketing before. I think the most arduous part of affiliate marketing is collecting an email list and getting yourself out there. If you don't have a platform that is giving service in exchange for email addresses it can be challenging to amass a competent list. There are alternatives to gathering email addresses like purchasing them in bulk, but the price of those email addresses is perverse to recoup using that same list. Without a medium with moderate traffic, affiliate marketing is a slow build-up kind of profession.

It's never easy truly being an affiliate marketer. In the beginning, it's hard because it's when all the work starts, with the foundation of your affiliate marketing link. It's true what you said about the use of email, without them, it's definitely hard to succeed as an affiliate marketer.