I was a skeptic…UNTIL I WASN’T!

Laouthi

When people go online to search for different ways to generate an extra income from their home, they are VERY SKEPTICAL! I was too. But if you will take the time to read this email, I promise that you will learn about a home-based business that has the potential to earn you an extra $300-$600 per week, if not more, on a strictly part time basis from the comfort of your own home.

Here's the Instant Cash Solution Marketing & Sales Process:
  • You post our pre-written ads on classified ad sites and social media platforms like Facebook & Instagram
  • Our ads are time-tested & proven. YOU WILL GENERATE A LOT OF LEADS!
  • You use one of our recommended traffic resources to drive traffic to your uniques ICS Sales Funnel
  • Then you simply invite your prospects to our weekly team meetings. You're welcome to attend these yourself at . We do them every Tuesday at 5pm Pacific
  • We conduct the meeting. These meetings are excellent and informative.
  • You follow up with your prospects the next day to collect a decision. Please Note: There is no selling required! The business overview meeting does all the telling, selling & explaining. Those that like what they see and hear may decide to get involved.
  • You will earn $100-$500 for every prospect that purchase an ICS Membership from you.
  • You are paid directly from your customers! No waiting to get paid!