aytek

Hello, I can't believe that peoples say ( oh i can't make money online or it is very difficult to make money online ...etc ) for me personally i tried to make money and this take of me maybe 1 year for getting success and felt frustrated at times but i tried, again and again, and i lost all my friends because i give all my time for research about how to make money online and to get success. and I'll share with you a secret that helped me to make my first money online ( affiliate marketing ) , it is a FREE TRAINING which will show you how to create a home-based business, as well as what business opportunities to avoid. I was wondering if anyone else has tried out these methods for making money online, and i recommend everybody who interested to make money online to check it now.

G

giuseppe1984

hey aytek,
yes i have tried some of the programs for making money online, and they worked for me. of course there is a lot of scam and you have to be careful of which links to click and what programs to use, but after a while of searching i have come across some things that really works. just keep reading through the forum, many of the suggestions are really serious and no scam :)

batmanroben

Sorry for stupid question but all of you speaking about selling something in internet like referals ?
Like discribe here and its really works ? If some one has experience maybe someone will share his history.

Martinsx

Personally, I started out as a freelance writer in 2017. The first platform where I started was The Forum Wheel and my first earning was $10. It was one of my happiest day because I never believed that it was possible to earn money online as all other means I had tried are all scam online sites where after wasting my time, I wouldn't get any dime.

From The Forum Wheel, I spread my wings to other freelance websites such as Fiverr and today, I have my own blog and I make quite a decent amount of money online.

Zeus20

What a very nice experience, kudos to you. I also want to share my experience, I already done a lot of online jobs but sad to say, I still cant earn enough, that is why I am glad that I found this form and I learned a lot. I just want to give you a very simple tip, whenever you found an online job, make sure to give time to search for a review for that job first for you not to be scammed. Because you cant bring back the time you spend in that job.

Martinsx

Exactly. There are so many fake online websites promoting the possibility of earning money from working on them but at the end, they won't pay for the work done. They simply use you to generate traffic for the website and end up not paying you. I have experienced such websites in the past but I know better now.

oingoing

Hola :) Tu historia es bastante motivadora, se ve que con esfuerzo y perseverancia todo se logra. Empecé hace un rato y aunque no está siendo fácil ... sé que lo conseguiré. Nunca tires la toalla. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia y cuéntanos.