buying Upwork & Freelancer account

dcelain

Hello, I am David from China.

Well, I explain my opinion in detail, recently I am going to create some European and American account on Upwork or Freelancer to grow my outsourcing development but I can’t it myself.

I tried to create some fake accounts but as a result, it never was a good solution for me.

So I want to use your Account on Upwork or Freelancer.

If I have a European or American account, I can get hired with higher rates by some clients.

I hope that you don’t mind to create some accounts under your personal info like name,

address, and others. If you help me to create some accounts, it will be great for me.

If you don't have an account on Upwork or Freelacner, You have to create an Upwork or Freelancer’s Account with only your real information(please create with me, Don’t do it alone) - it must be identical.

- And then, if you provide your Account on Upwork or Freelancer, I will have to work on Upwork with your laptop via TeamViewer or Anydesk to remote access.

The reason is that even I create an account using some VPN to avoid IP/Location issues but their proxy will be detected by Upwork or Freelancer.

After all, it will be banned by Upwork or Freelancer.

Of course, if you give me access to your local via remote, I am sure that I’ll never need any data from local and steal your data in any case.

Or if you mind connecting to your local via remote, I can use VPS instead.

- As this is a long-term contract, if you accept my offer, I can pay 10% of monthly inform for the Upwork account or 5% for the Freelancer account.

I usually earn 10K on Upwork or 5K on Freelancer.

Base on credit, trust! This is my idea!

Thank you for your interest!

It is important that I'm not fake and everything is trust, just only I'm from China.

If you agree, please contact me on Skype or via Email.

Thanks