BLOGGING or YOUTUBE which one is best?

jasminemax

Hi friends, I just wanna clarify a simple thing that if blogging or making youtube videos which one attracts more audience to the site and ofcourse which one is a better job. My friend recently started a youtube channel and her journey is going pretty well. But as a blogger I find that blogging is much better than youtube if done with dedication. I love blogging :)
Can you guys please share your thoughts with me about this topic.

Hey Jasminemax, i had the same question when i started searching how to increase my income online, so i did my research for a long period of time and find out that youtube is better than blogging because i find out that i can get paid monthly from youtube with no filming no marketing and no website, i had piled on an extra $5k from youtube.

here i'll share with you the link for that way, watch the video and read the page to the very end it's explains everything you need to know before starting.

Andrijana15

Well it depends on how good are you as a blogger, and how good would you make videos and what would they be about..

I don't really think we could talk about it generally, I think it's individual. It depends from person to person. Someone will say this someone will say that, but I think that it would be better for you to try both, and just see. You will decide the best for yourself. Good luck.

jaypeeandy

I tried both YOUTUBE and BLOGGING. If it comes to making money online then these both platforms are like two sides of a coin, you can generate a lot of income from both of these.

Linnea Sandel

In my view, the youtube videos can attract more audience to the site because nowadays, most of the people love to watch videos whenever they want to gains the information about anything but not satisfied with the blog sometimes. Most of the time, they love to watch the videos for the entertaining purpose also.

minou

Hi ! Well, i think that both ways has their own pros and cons, and it's up to you to choose according to that as well as to your ability in both areas. When it comes to me i think i do preffer having a youtube channel for several reasons including that : there is no tension when it comes to choosing and finding a domain, no need to invest in buying one as well, it is easier to get approved by AdSense via YouTube,plus, humans are visuall creatures ! and it's easier for them to watch than to read, so;i guess you will be able attract more audiance . Best of luck .

Ahxmed

Both platform are ok. If you are good at writing then start a blog, if you are good at talking then Youtube will be the best option.

Donkiz

This depends on what the person wants, both are means of passing information to your respective audience, but are very different from one another.

Blogging involves writing of articles, reviews etc. in your blog, then publish it so that people that need the information can visit your blog for it. While YouTube is a social media platform where videos are uploaded, the videos are captioned based on the information they contain so that it will be easier for the person that needs the information to locate.

So both platforms are good ways of disseminating information to the public.