Blogging tips and how to startup new blogs and general search engine optimisation tips.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLOGGING or YOUTUBE which one is best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOGGING or YOUTUBE which one is best?

Hi friends, I just wanna clarify a simple thing that if blogging or making youtube videos which one attracts more audience to the site and ofcourse which one is a better job. My friend recently started a youtube channel and her journey is going pretty well. But as a blogger I find that blogging is much better than youtube if done with dedication. I love blogging
    Can you guys please share your thoughts with me about this topic.

Hey Jasminemax, i had the same question when i started searching how to increase my income online, so i did my research for a long period of time and find out that youtube is better than blogging because i find out that i can get paid monthly from youtube with no filming no marketing and no website, i had piled on an extra $5k from youtube.

here i'll share with you the link for that way, watch the video and read the page to the very end it's explains everything you need to know before starting.

Comment

Well it depends on how good are you as a blogger, and how good would you make videos and what would they be about..

I don't really think we could talk about it generally, I think it's individual. It depends from person to person. Someone will say this someone will say that, but I think that it would be better for you to try both, and just see. You will decide the best for yourself. Good luck.

Comment

I tried both YOUTUBE and BLOGGING. If it comes to making money online then these both platforms are like two sides of a coin, you can generate a lot of income from both of these.
        He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

What is the month after June?