Blogging tips and how to startup new blogs and general search engine optimisation tips.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you blogging in the right niche?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you blogging in the right niche?

Many of my friends have started their own blogs but they are not able to sustain them. I on the other hand am blogging since the past couple of years. My friends keep on asking me how I am able to carry on with blogging as a career. The trick lies in choosing the right niche. Only when you are able to choose the right niche, you would be able to continue with blogging.
    3 things which you have to keep in mind while choosing the right niche for your blog are:

-Niche which you are passionate about
    -Niche which is broad enough to write in the longer term
    -Niche in which the audience is interested in

Once you are able to look into these 3 points before choosing the niche, you can be sure that you would be able to become a professional blogger for the longer run.

Do you think these factors are important while choosing the niche? Had you considered any of these factors before choosing your blogging niche?

It's really great to create a blog on what you are knowledgeable or passionate about. But sometimes choosing a niche requires thorough research on your target audience. Creating a blog sometimes not necessarily about what you know or passionate about. You have to learn to listen what people are looking up in the internet. Other popular bloggers suggests the following niche to consider:
    1. Saving or Making Money
    2. Dating, love, sex, and relationship
    3. Hobbies
    4. Parenting
    5. Getting out of debt
    6. Investing and stocks trading
    7. Health and wellness

Comment

Yes I do consider the 3 points you've just mentioned. I'm at the early stage of blogging. I did chose two topics for my blog. So far I've posted 4 on one topic. Having passion and interest does makes you write more about your topic. It's like talking about your favorites where you just talk and talk for hours. I always do consider the factor that I would sell my blog to my readers or just make them read more about what I write. I also do hype selling occasionally.

Comment

These are good tips but honestly, I'm sure there are those that blog about stuff they hate simply for the cash - and in other cases, they simply hire other people who might really like the niche to write on it. However, though, if you can't hire others and it seems like it would take a long time to do the project, then going into something you hate - just for the money might not work. In fact, I'd say probably it won't. Nonetheless, many people are more patient.
        Last edited by TheJason; 10-13-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Largest Country in the world by land mass?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X