I don't get much visitors on my Blog

Emekus

My blog is few days old, i have added my website to social media like Facebook and twitter and i have also share my content. Yet i don't receive lot of visitors on my blog.
My blog is about how to make money online. Please is there something am getting wrong?

johnmctown

Did you use blogger.com? Mine too is days old actually about 3 days old. My views is around 42 all in 3 posts. I'm new to blogging but I think your views doesn't really grow overnight as you would expect, we should not expect too much cause it will cause disappointments. What I did is that I constantly edit my post, check them for irregularities especially on grammar.

Do you think that your subjects are interesting? Did you make it more interesting like providing proof of payments or can you support your claims that you really did make money on sites you registered. Most blog topics I've read so far has the title 5 legit on line sites for making money, top ten legit site and recommended sites to make money on line. I'm curious, what sites did you mention in your posts? You can try posting links and advertisements in your blog.

Did you joined any affiliate programs too? You can incorporate links that you generate from those programs to add more interest I guess. I've put links and advertisements in mine. I have to make more post on my blog so that I can post it on Facebook. Did you try recommending it to your friends? Hope this was helpful for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

j_sumaway

What I learned during my years in marketing is: Most of the time the people who will buy your products are those people who you really don't know. Facebook or Twitter friends can also help get likes and but I observed they are the last of the line in case of buying your product. What I suggest is after you have created the page and all the contents are all prepared- It is time to enlarge your horizon. Meet new people whether connected to your line of business or not, who knows they might be the ones who can make the ripple effect for you and expand your business.

vhinz

Maybe the people on your network don't have the interest of making money online. Or maybe your content appears to them like a scam. Review the contents of your website and put a call to action to like or share it with their friends. If you are using facebook, there is a possibility that the only people could see your posts are your friends, try using the paid ads so you could reach more people.

Ahxmed

Don't copy content, write more unique post on your blog and that will help you to get decent traffic from google and search engine.

Finger Geek

Verified member
My blog is few days old, i have added my website to social media like Facebook and twitter and i have also share my content. Yet i don't receive lot of visitors on my blog.
My blog is about how to make money online. Please is there something am getting wrong?
I also have a blog like your blog it is also about making money online. I only have one post but I have started promoting the blog. And that is because I only have one post and I am still busy with other things and not ready for the blog.
To promote your blog, you have to first have good contents on you blog. Also practice what is called SEO. This will brings raw traffic to your blog.
Another thing to do is promoting your blog on social medias. Like facebook groups, twitter, instagram and many more.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Getting readers to your blog is not easy. You have to make a plan on the promotion of your blog particularly in social media. But first things first, make your blog attractive to people no matter what the niche is. In a money-making blog, it is appealing to read articles of true stories like ordinary people reaching success. Check out your friends and relatives for their potential stories on money-making.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
First of all before you venture into blogging you must have enough knowledge of SEO. SEO helps you to rank your articles on Google and also be able to reach large audience. You also have to write quality articles and not some kind of plagiarized articles.