how to boost my new blog ?

G

I recently created a cars related blog, I've been writing in it for the past 2 months, I didn't make it public till about a couple of days, I'm trying at the moment to so some outbound marketing my self even tho I'm not really spending cash on it, I would like to know if there is some ways to get some good traffic without having to pay much, I know it's almost the most frequent asked in the blogging field but, maybe there is new stuff to share. thank you guys

GuestHu

Since we are living in a technological age and most people have social media accounts like facebook I recommend you to publicly advertise your blog in your social media account. It is a powerful tool to reach a lot of people. And you must be consistent in the theme of your blog to avoid confusion and continue learning about the methods of crafting an interesting article to improve your blogging skills.

Jelineex

I think the best way to boost your blog is through promotion. You can associate it with your social media account. The information is easily spread and mostly of the people spend long hours on social media. Make sure that you are actively responding on any queries with regards to your blog/article. It is also nice to have an interaction or forum section for any users/guest to leave for their comments or suggestion. It adds life and users will feel that they are part of your blog.

jeffreyjose48

I recently created a cars related blog, I've been writing in it for the past 2 months, I didn't make it public till about a couple of days, I'm trying at the moment to so some outbound marketing my self even tho I'm not really spending cash on it, I would like to know if there is some ways to get some good traffic without having to pay much, I know it's almost the most frequent asked in the blogging field but, maybe there is new stuff to share. thank you guys

I think to boost your new blog. You will just simply share it on various social media sites. I think the more beautiful the content is the more chances of it going viral. Of course the surest way of promoting it is when you pay for it and let it be advertised.

You can use the power of social media to generate traffic for your blogs. Social media is a very effective tool in generating traffic for your site. You can also check the bitlanders.com. It is a site that lets you earn by posting and creating quality content blogs.

blackmist

The best free way to gain traffic is to advertise to social media. Try to post it and encourage your friends to visit the site. I'm sure you will get lot of visitors specially is you have a lot of close friends. They are a big help for you to promote your blog.

Paula7

Hi, I have recently been spending time on Pinterest and on occasion I have noticed other car enthusiasts on there. You could open and business account there and use your blog Url on your profile with Keyword rich words in your description and just enjoy time pinning. Include pins from your blog. Follow other like-minded Pinterest users and spend a little time there every day and you will soon have people taking an interest in your blog.

Learn all about Pinterest by watching Youtube videos, search for courses free or paid and even learn some great tips by searching on Pinterest itself.
You will enjoy this way and you can find some amazing pins to pin to your board with cars and anything auto. Just be careful that you do not neglect to keep working on your blog however, you need to do both to become successful at this game.

KimberyTiburcio

Are you good at writing? If yes, then I would recommend writing 1000 plus words per article.

You can choose unique titles for which most car owners are looking. Such as you can write about 'car detailing at home', 'car washing' and 'cheap ways to buy a car from an auction'.

Then you can share this published stuff at various social media sites to engage real traffic.

I would also recommend writing an article on the keywords that have more engagements these days, and you can check such keywords via free keyword planners from here.

In short, by using these techniques, I don't think you need to pay anyone, and you would quickly boost your blog. Additionally, car blogs are very famous these days, and I hope you will get massive traffic.

minou

There is of course couple of ways to boost you blog and get more traffic like using social media to spread the word, using payed advertisement, building a following community on twitter or facebook, build an email subscriber list, make sure you have a LinkedIn sharing button, Include an RSS feed option, Make your blog easy to read, optimise for search engines by using an SEO plugin, publish regularly, write a great introduction that is compelling and draws readers in, submit your top posts to Reddit and of course creating a great content.

Ahxmed

To boost your blog write more quality content often and that will increase your traffic. Also share your blog on social medial website.