Creating a blog

Juliemonkey

I've read something about earning in blogging and I've been thinking of creating my own blog to. My problem is can I really earn from it? What is the most interested topic people usually look for? And how can I make people visit my blog?

johnmctown

Yes, you earn from it by making advertisements and posting it in your blogs. I do recommend you join affiliate marketing programs to generate deeplinks and carousel banners that you can post under your articles. I have not tried google adsense yet and I don't think at may stage and level I am qualified for their program. To have more ideas about this, I do recommend that you watch videos on Youtube about this subject. There a lot of informative vlogs on Youtube and please do compare the content with other channels. Blogging is more on your take about your niche. I prefer that you choose the subject that you really love doing and you think you can market or advertise.

vhinz

You can earn from your blog through adsense, promoting your own service, selling your own digital products, or through affiliates programs. Since you are just new in blogging world, start by creating valuable content. Examine your skills, talents, or any thing that you are passionate and good about. Share it to your readers. Try to help other people to solve their problems. If you can suggest any solutions through your blogs, many people will visit and recommend your blog to others. If you have lots of visitors, then you have the change of earning it by selling or promoting digital products written by yourself or by other people. If you become successful in blogging, you could create your own course that teaches others how to be successful in blogging.

nnacrter

Creating a blog is cool. It's not just making money online but here in blogging, you can express yourself and your ideas about everything. Blogging is like flavors in cooking and genre in music because here in blogging whatever category you desired, you're free what you wanted to write. Blogging is not just writing, for me it's also feeding us knowledge in another way.

Khen Ferido

You can earn from your blog through adsense, promoting your own service, selling your own digital products, or through affiliates programs. Since you are just new in blogging world, start by creating valuable content. Examine your skills, talents, or any thing that you are passionate and good about. Share it to your readers. Try to help other people to solve their problems. If you can suggest any solutions through your blogs, many people will visit and recommend your blog to others. If you have lots of visitors, then you have the change of earning it by selling or promoting digital products written by yourself or by other people. If you become successful in blogging, you could create your own course that teaches others how to be successful

TheJason

Another way you can earn from your blog is by making it massively active on social media. However, though, it will cost you. Fortunately, though, it does seem like the boosting of a Facebook post isn't much. Anyway, otherwise, a free post will probably reach only 3 percent of your audience or less.

Oh, by the way, as others said, you probably need to have material that others find massively interesting, mainly because the competition is fierce. However, it shouldn't be too hard to answer questions on your blog and also give it your own personal style.

Last edited:
G

Actually creating a blog is really easy, just put there anything that you like, places you've been, places where you will be going. Blogging is easy, designing is quite hard. It's what makes the blog interesting, look more appealing. If you got your design done, then here comes the hardest part. How will you promote your blog? You can have it promoted thru social medias, facebook, instagram, etc. The number of viewers will identify the quality of your blog. If you got enough viewers, then the earning part. You can be an affiliate for an online selling site. Sell things that is appropriate in your blog from other site, then once others bought that product, you may earn a commission. Also when it comes to just sharing, there's a site wherein you just have to make 'your site' under an ad. On every click and view for your shared site, you can earn. Hope this helps. :)

lucycarter

Blogging is popular. Everyone's already doing it. So if you're going to write a blog post, there's a few things that you need to know.

Number one: Write with the words "you" and "I". If you don't include the words "you" and "I", people aren't going to feel that it's a conversation. If they don't feel that it's a conversation, they're going to think of it as, like, a college lecture, and they are going to leave.

Number two: Your paragraphs can't be more than five or six lines. The moment they're more than five or six lines, it's just overwhelming. People don't want to go through that.

Number three: Use subheadings. Subheadings break down sections within your blog post, so it makes it easier to skim. Without subheadings, people won't be able to get the gist of your content without reading the whole thing, which means you're going to get less readers.

Number four: Make sure you use a conclusion, right? Write a conclusion every time you create a blog post. And label that conclusion, "conclusion". It keeps it really simple.

Number five: With your blog posts, make sure you cite your information.

Number six: Use photos.

Number seven: Make sure your article is really thorough and actionable. If someone reads your article and they're like, "Oh, cool, I know I can go do something after reading this," they're going to be like, "Great, I should keep reading the content."