How did you find Postloop site?

kelvin235

Hi guys I am wondering how you find this kind of sites Postloop vs. theforumwheel. sharing my thought, and commenting to other threads like that to earn a points. How about you guys? How did you find this site. Feel free to comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

sampot

I find postloop from James tristan, he is a youtube blogger. Before when i am looking online job i just search and watch in youtube and i found out from James tristan that the site is for everyone who wants to work at home. So i tried it and i'm almost 5 months in postloop.

sampot

Just like what you did,i am also posting in postloop, comments and sharing my thoughts to earn more points. For me,the site was really helpful for my needs. These is all i'm doing when i get off to my work.

dzonyfox2

I have found Postloop on Reddit. It was a subject in r/beermoneyglobal on Reddit. I have found it about 2 months ago and have already earned about 15$. Postloop is a great site, totally legit and reliable. Sometimes there are more sites on which you can write and sometimes less, but in general, fast money for small work. And I actually don't even consider that as a work. Writing my opinion about different subjects is a pleasure to me. It is something I am enjoying. So i don't consider it as a work. I am really happy I have found Postloop.