3 Wordpress Plugin That will Make Your Website Popular

XZion

You have a WordPress site, you're writing all this content, you're building links, you're getting all these social shares, but stuff just isn't going viral. What should you do?

#1 Click to Tweet Wordpress Plugin That Will Make Your Website popular
The first one I have for you is Click to Tweet. It's really simple, you guys have heard about this plug-in before, but I don't know why most people don't use it. I've tried using it; it works well for me. I already have a big Twitter audience; I don't need it as much. But when I didn't have as big of a Twitter audience, I used it, it worked well, and every time my team starts a new blog, we use it because it helps us get right off the ground and go viral, especially on Twitter.
How-to-Install-a-WordPress-Plugin.jpg3 Wordpress Plugin That will Make Your Website Popular - 3 Wordpress Plugin That will Make Your Website Popular What you want to do is, when you have factoids or quotes within your article, do the Click to Tweet, that way as people are reading, you can end up generating way more social shares and way more Twitter traffic. But, there's a trick to this plug-in. Most people are just using it one or two times throughout their blog posts. If you're writing 2,000 plus word blog posts, which you should, because if you look at the articles on page one of Google, the ones that rank the highest, they typically have over 2,000 plus words.

As you're writing these long, in-depth evergreen articles, spread the Click to Tweet throughout the article. Make sure it's in the introduction, make sure it's in the body and make sure it's in conclusion. I typically use it at least five or six times. When you do that, you'll generate way more traffic.

#2 Referral Candy Wordpress Plugin
The second plug-in I have for you is Referral Candy. Have you ever signed up for Uber or used it? Have you ever seen the thing where it says, "Hey, invite a friend? "Not only will they get ten dollars’ worth of Uber credit, "but you will also get ten dollars’ worth of Uber credit." You can do the same thing. You don't even have to sell physical products.

You can create info products and instead of saying, "Giving it away for free," "Hey, you want to access "to this info product? "Make sure you invite someone. "If they sign up, you'll also get access." You can do a lot of cool, interesting things like that to grow your user base and make it explode. It's simple; it's effective, it works, I've tested it out, companies like Uber use it all the time, companies like Dropbox use it, and they're multi-billion dollar companies. So, make sure you check out Referral Candy.

#3 Invite Referral Wordpress Plugin
The last plug-in I have for you is Invite Referral. Have you ever seen those things online where people are launching a product or a service, and they're saying, "Hey, this will unlock once we get x amount of shares." You can do the same thing. Encourage your community to share your content. Saying, "Hey do you guys want all this bonus "and this cheat sheets? "Well, you have to unlock the content, "you've got to share it, and once we hit 200, 300, 500, we'll gladly unlock it." It's a really easy strategy to get way more traffic without doing much more work. You don't need 20 or 50 or 100 WordPress plug-ins. Test out these three ones if you want your WordPress site to go more viral.

Linnea Sandel

This is such a nice post and you come up with great ideas or guides. I have learned so many new things related to the Wordpress Plugins so thanks for sharing this much useful post with us and keeping it up...