This is How To Create a Wonderful Blog Post

Adrian Nichola

Content marketing is a great way to generate more traffic to your website, but there's a problem. It takes a long time to write a blog post. Today, I'm going to share with you how to write amazing blog post fast. The first thing you need to do, and I know this sounds counterintuitive, is take your time writing the first few blog posts. You'll figure out your style, what you like writing about, you'll figure out what readers like, what they don't like.

Structure of Your Blog Post
When you start, the first thing you need to do is figure out the structure of all your blog posts. You create a basic template, introduction, body, conclusion. Now that you have your template, what you want to do is fill them in every time you have a new blog post.

Blog Introduction
For example, when I read a blog post, what I do is I first write the introduction. I know that I always have in my template three to seven headings for my body. I take the main ideas and I turn them into headings. Then, I write my conclusion because every one of my blog post has a conclusion.

Your Blog Content
Then, I go back to the body and I fill in each heading with content. It could be a few paragraphs, it could be a few bullet points, it's whatever I decide I want and that's what I fill my template with.

Adding Images to your Blog
The next step is images. You want to figure out a way to get images fast. There's a lot of free stock photography sites out there. I love using Fotolia. I pay for images, but I can run a few quick searches, find an image, and add it within my blog post with speed. Without images, your blog post won't do as well because a picture says a thousand words. No one just wants to read text.

The next thing you need to do is create rules. Here are some rules that I use for my own blog, and you can copy them if you want for your blog. I always use the words "you and I" within my blog post. It makes it feel like it's a conversation between you and I.

Your Blog paragraphs
The next thing that I do is I always use paragraphs that are short. My paragraphs typically are never longer than six lines. I try to keep them around four or five lines. Sometimes I even have one line paragraphs. The next thing I do is always use six or seven images, if not more, throughout my blog post. I also link out to sites that cite my research. Those are my main rules.

You can create your own. If you follow those tips, you'll be able to templatize your blog writing process and it shouldn't take you more than two hours to write a blog post. If you're spending more than two hours, there's something wrong. It could be, "Hey, I don't know how to come up with ideas."If the issue is you have writer's block, then you know what?

Go outside, go do something or some activities, then come back and write. It could be that you're distracted. If you're distracted, go find a different place to write your blog post. Follow all those tips and you'll be able to write amazing blog post fast.

Linnea Sandel

You have shared a wonderful idea that how a person can make an attractive and useful blog. I really like your post because all the points are necessary to add in a blog then a person can make an impressive blog which can leave a good impression towards the visitors so thanks for sharing...

Ahxmed

Thanks for the information, i will implement some of these on my blog. Starting a blog looks like a huge task.