What should you blog about to make money ?

DenisMNE

We are witnesses of a huge internet impact on our societies.

Internet is entering more and more homes each year, it is used by billions and one of the ways to communicate with others are social networks, blogs, vlogs, etc...

I wanted to know does anyone of you have a blog ?

If you do, what do you blog about ? Can you make money with it ?

I am really interested to hear what do people write and talk about in their blogs when they are making money online.

Looking forward hearing out replies from you !

XZion

Blogging to make money can support any other source of income you already have.
i blog to make some little earning but it seems not to be an easy task. All you need is passion on what you blogging about. There are lot of intresting topic you can blog about to make money from.

DenisMNE

Blogging to make money can support any other source of income you already have.
i blog to make some little earning but it seems not to be an easy task. All you need is passion on what you blogging about. There are lot of intresting topic you can blog about to make money from.

Oh, yeah ? Could you tell us what do you blog about ?
I was looking for an interesting subjects and you seem that you have some experiences.
Is blogging about food on the rise these days or I just have that notion that a lot of bloggers are writing about food.
I wanted to start blogging myself, about sports, but I do not know will it end up good.

XZion

DenisMNE I actually blog about Food and Health though it has not been easy because i have limited articles to cover.
I do have some decent traffic on my blog and i earn about $10-20$ daily for now. People like to health to be healthy so they really show intrest in my blog.
Personally am intrested in business related blog. Both its not that easy to grow on this nich.

ion

I think current events, and technology is the best topics for blogs. You should also updated to some news around the world to know what's the new topics and trending, or what are gonna be the interesting topic to make for your blogs, but well, of course it's about passion. If what is your passion and interests, you should make a blogs about it.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE I actually blog about Food and Health though it has not been easy because i have limited articles to cover.
I do have some decent traffic on my blog and i earn about $10-20$ daily for now. People like to health to be healthy so they really show intrest in my blog.
Personally am intrested in business related blog. Both its not that easy to grow on this nich.

That is very good.I am glad that I can hear that someone is making money out of it.
Blogging about food is not a bad choice, I was thinking to start my own.
I understand why you decided to blog about healthy food since need for it has been on the rise recently.
I hope you have a successful career in what you are pursuing and I may be following the idea.

Embassynight

Blogging takes skill and the command for the language. It is always better to blog about topics you are good in. If you have a hobby for make-up, go for reviewing beauty products. If you are a car enthuasiast, you can opt to compare different models and give its cons and pros. Never blog about broad topics that your readers can just google readily. Your blog should be about new ideas that can influence your readers. Hoping this helps you to figure out anything about bloggin! Goodluck!