How about integrating Affiliate programs with Youtube and Blogger?

johnmctown

Hi! I came up with an idea of integrating AliExpress affiliate marketing program, Youtube and Blogger. What do you think? Will it work?

It does make a lot of sense to me integrating this three elements, thus increasing somehow success. Here's what I'm thinking. First do a blog on blogger.com then make post about your passion or niche, think of a niche that you can sell to your audience. Make a lot post and make a vlog about it on Youtube. Your vlog should supplement what you claim about your blog. Both of these are owned by Google. Make your blog and vlog interesting to gain more and more audience and views so that your blog will qualify for Adsense and Google will put ads on your videos. Then apply on AliExpress, there's a Youtube video about how to qualify for an account on AliExpress, I suggest you study that. Then if successful, generate deeplinks and put it on your Blog. Somehow make a catalog.

Will this idea work? Will you try this? Hope it does. I'm starting this already. Update you soon. Please do make comment and share what you know. Thanks!

Kakashi2020

Yes I think it would work since a lot of YouTubers are doing it. The problem is if it's really worth it because I've been using affiliate sites and I think it's a waste of my time and effort because the results doesn't really commensurate to the effort and time I spent on posting and promoting my links.

fishbate

It's a good strategy and i think there are lots of people that are actually doing this. Integration of platforms is a good tool specially in advertisements and creating traffic on a site of other online platform. But of course these action needs planning and coordination specially if your thinking about making it as promotional way.