How to work online professionally and with a simple capital

afto

In this article we will present to you how to work in the Internet in a professional manner
Because there is no profit in the Internet, but there is work on it and therefore must be organized time and effort and plan of action and in this article we will help you to get started and is the easiest and most difficult step at the same time because the beginner is confused and does not know the right way
There is no doubt that any profit on the Internet with simple capital is through building a blog and there are many ways to profit from it
But I personally make profit from the blog through the Affiliate Marketing
There are two parts that we will talk about in this article

Part One: The Profit Strategy of the Blog

Four important steps Each blog you see currently passed through these steps are as follows:
  1. Build a Blog
Freedom is the ultimate main to create your blog, and freedom here means many things, it means personal freedom, financial freedom, freedom in holidays, and freedom in working hours

1.1 Choose the right blogging platform.

The Blog is a digital magazine for information sharing, education and learning. In short, a blog is a place for anything you want. Online blog is articles, photos and videos, written in the blog and visitors come to comment on the content
Blogging platform is a tool programmed and ready, you can blog through it without being expert in coding or programming.

There are many blogging platforms, such as wordpress , Wix , blogger , tumblr .

I will not explain the advantages or disadvantages of each of the platforms mentioned above, but I will leave this picture to express to you about them

From the previous picture, WordPress overwhelms blogging platforms by 97% in US

Disclaimer: All my blogs I created using WordPress, but you need a strong hosting company to build your blog WordPress, I advise you to host hostcheeta.com

1.3 Choose Your niche Blog

When choosing Niche your blog, you should make your blog with time better than your competitors.

15 profitable niches in 2019:
Travel .
Yoga.
Fashion.
Make-up.
Motherhood.
Cooking .
Investment.
the cars .
the hunt .
Pets .
Education.
acne .
Pregnancy.
Massage.
Teeth whitening .

These areas I mentioned to you, I already work in some of them! But I leave you the freedom to choose, and of course you can choose the domain of your blog outside these areas.
Part Two: The Profit Strategy from the Affiliate Marketing

1.4 Buy a domain and choose a fast and powerful hosting company.

I receive some questions about creating a free blog; Of course I do not recommend this, and I will tell you why?

Your site becomes slow, and this is what the visitor hates most.
Site settings and control panel are limited, which hinders your blog from developing.
The site crashes when a large number of traffic reaches you: you get tired of putting content on your blog to get traffic, and when you get traffic, the site crashes !!

Notice: The most important thing that does not make me advise anyone to create a free website is that I have not seen a successful website on free hosting throughout my online business spanning more than 5 years.

Because of all these previous flaws I recommend everyone to use hosting
hostcheeta.com

I did not put the referral link in order you not to say I would like to win, all these tips i put it free of charge to help beginners

1.5. Install WordPress Template on Blog

You should know that installing the WordPress template is a very easy process.

How do we choose our template?

You have two choices:

The first choice: a paid template and of course the paid templates have bigger and much better powers than free templates.

The second option: Choose one of the free templates provided by WordPress. You can start using a free template to save some money at first, but you should know that the template powers are less and vary from template to template.

2: Put content in the blog

2.1Ideas for title of your articles
The best way is to search in Google for the titles of competitors, for example, we will search for the word yellow teeth will show many sites talk about topics how to whiten teeth will take a general idea of ​​how to put addresses
Facebook also you can search where ideas for titles
You can also search in Google Planner and you will find analyzes and ideas for the topic of articles

2.2 Types of articles preferred for commission marketing
If you want to profit from your blog through the Affiliate Marketing, on the first article you put on your website Should to take into account the following conditions:
  1. lastical :
    ex: 10 top reasons for yellow teeth
    Fastest 10 ways to lose belly

2. Question
    how to get rid of yellow teeth
    How to lose belly in 10 days?
should be divided the article That you will put on the site
For example 85% lastical
And 15% Question

a tool Share through

https://headlines.sharethrough.com/

While placing the address on this site will help you evaluate the title , good or not
They will give you tips to improve the title

3: Direct traffic (bring traffic) to the blog

4: Profit from the Blog (Article Focus: Affiliate Marketing)
__________________________________________________ ________________
The steps cannot be confused; they must be followed in order
There are several people who fail to build a successful blog because they go directly to profit from the blog and have not yet created a blog, money eat his brain, so you must follow all the tips for the success of your blog

Profit strategy of Affiliate Marketing

1: Bringing a product and shopping for him in the blog

2: Keeping Emails This is an important step which will reap important profits and there are several ways to convince the visitor to put his own Emil we will address them in the next articles of course

3: put an article and contains the product to be marketed there are several sites such as Amazon to bring the product and the article must be related to the product

Where do I put marketing links?

1: Marketing links in articles

2: Recommended in the send emails to a visitorq

3: The ultimate goal of marketing links is to sell the product and earn a commission by marketing it

You may find information the first time you hear about it in this article. Don't worry because everything will be explained in detail in the upcoming articles

What is important now is to create a blog

If you find your interest I will submit more articles so you should give an assessment, writing the difficulties you face in the comments so that I can submit more