How to Start Affiliate Marketing STEP by STEP for Beginners! 2019-2020

Affiliate marketing is a way for you (the affiliate) to earn a commission for recommending products or services to your friends or readers.

To simplify it, here’s the 5 step process for how to start affiliate marketing:
  1. You find a product you want to promote
  2. Do a search for “product name” affiliate program. If it’s on Amazon, you can also promote it
  3. Sign up for their affiliate program
  4. You get a special link that allows the merchant to track the people who clicked your link
  5. If they buy the product, you get a commission.
Pretty simple, right?

It can get much more advanced, but in this post, we’re just going to start with the fundamentals and get you to the point where you’re ready to make your first commission.

For more training, check out my free affiliate marketing training course at - jointherich.weebly.com

To get started earning, I recommend you use a software called the 12 minute affiliate. Here's how this system works

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to promote

STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)

STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

It does cost some money, but is really affordable and you can literally make back the money with 1 to 2 days worth of work with this system. It's that simple. You can have a look at this system at - http://******/2VeykK3 ( I would like to inform you that I would make a little commission if you bought the software but it goes to helping my business and family and especially someone very special to me, trying to raise money for that person.)

To get started earning, I recommend you use a software called the 12 minute affiliate. Here's how this system works

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to promote

STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)

STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

It does cost some money, but is really affordable and you can literally make back the money with 1 to 2 days worth of work with this system. It's that simple. You can have a look at this system at - http://******/2VeykK3 ( I would like to inform you that I would make a little commission if you bought the software but it goes to helping my business and family and especially someone very special to me, trying to raise money for that person.)

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Going into affiliate marketing currently is not a bad idea because it has a lot of advantages attached to it and the fact that you can make money sitting at the comfort of your home is another good thing about affiliate marketing. The reason many people love Affiliate marketing is that it gives you the opportunity to market products on the internet without having your own product.

You do not stand any risk of losing your product or of any sort because the product is not yours but the only thing you are doing is the marketing aspect and getting some commission from it.

You need to pick a very good niche if you want to succeed as an affiliate marketer and then the next thing you need to do is to go to Affiliate platforms like clickbank or digistore24 and sign up an account with them.

After signing account you can locate your favourite product depending on the niche you are into and use your blog to promote it if you have or if possible pay for Facebook ads or influencer ads on social media platforms like Instagram. This may actually take some time but of the long run you will make profit.