How to Make Money Online from Affiliate Marketing

John.D

Affiliate marketing business in the Internet is one of the effective ways of generating revenue so far. Almost all the big player’s success lies in their affiliate marketing expertise. Before I go on I would like to explain what affiliate marketing is?

Affiliate marketing is a way of promoting online business through affiliate programs and the affiliates (or publishers) are paid commissions every time they make a sale, generate leads etc. In layman terms, it can be explained as “people selling other people products and receiving commission for everything that is sold through them”.

Many people agreed that the gold money is there but it is a saturated market but I would say it’s never because there are always new products launched by current and new marketers for the hungry people who looks out for information, solution etc. So the market is always in need of new affiliates. So it is never late to start up. The only problem is if you don’t start now, you’ll be losing the big paychecks that are waiting to be delivered in your doorstep.

I assume you are new into the affiliate marketing and might be wondering how to start but you don’t have to worry as I have wrote this article “Steps to Start Making Money Online from Affiliate Marketing” only to guide you step by step. So just follow me in following steps: -

1. You’ll need to join affiliate networks. There are many but I recommend Clickbank.com, it is so far best one. Sign up and create account, they are for free.
Sometimes you don’t need to join such affiliate networks. Assume if you have website hosted on the particular web hosting company. If that web hosting company has been providing you a very good service without any disturbance from the long time then you can recommend it to other people.

People are always looking for a good web hosting. Now before you recommend check out if they have an affiliate program. Most of them do have. After verifying, create an affiliate program and start recommending people through your affiliate link. You’ll be paid some commission for each person you bring in. I’m also doing this and I’m getting 1-2 clients every month.

2. Research the market product. You can choose the product that is currently hot and is selling a lot. For example, in Clickbank.com, the hot and popular products are identified by the gravity. The higher % of gravity shows the higher selling rate.

Although you’ll be able to sell and succeed but the success rate is higher when you have used the products yourself because in this case, you’ll be able to solve people’s query easily and gain their trust and hence more sale.

3. Create a separate website for each product.

Suppose you are promoting more than one product then it is best for you to create separate website for each product. This will make your website more professional.

Write a product reviews on the website so that visitors will have an initial understanding on what products can do to those who buys them.

Include testimonial from users who have already tried the product. Getting their name and photo in the testimonial will do better.

4. Get the targeted traffic to your product

Write articles for publication in Ezinearticles.com and other top directories, it will ensure that you’ll start receiving targeted customers.

Try to write a minimum of 2-3 articles per week, with at least 300-500 words in length. By continuously writing and maintaining these articles you can generate as many as 100 targeted readers to your site in a day.

Set your mind that 1 out of 100 visitors, only 1 people are likely to buy. If you can generate as much as 1,000 targeted hits for your website in a day that means you can made 10 sales based on the average statistic.​

Emilyjousha

Thank you for detail information about how to make money with affiliate marketing. This is very helpful for me and I must follow it to make money.