Are there any affiliate programs which pay by PayPal fortnightly?

bizwiz

I'm tired of promoting programs which pay after a couple of months. I have a health blog focused on the weight loss niche. I'm looking for certain affiliate offers for global audience. Are there any offers which pay on a fortnightly basis rather than net 60 basis?

Have you tried any of those? Currently I am averaging an EPC of $ .10 on the offers which I'm using. Is my EPC on the lower side especially considering that it is the health niche.

Dictator20

Try, global test market, all you need to do is answer all the surveys that you are interested. And you should answer it honestly because if not you can be screen out. Every survey that you can answer can give you 70-150 points and for you to have a 5 dollars you have to have I think atleast 500 points, I am not sure. But in my case it is really to have enough points to cash out. And it is available for paypal withdrawal.

HazelTing

Try, global test market, all you need to do is answer all the surveys that you are interested. And you should answer it honestly because if not you can be screen out. Every survey that you can answer can give you 70-150 points and for you to have a 5 dollars you have to have I think atleast 500 points, I am not sure. But in my case it is really to have enough points to cash out. And it is available for paypal withdrawal.

I joined the survey site. I have already completed many surveys and I was paid immediately. It only takes one or two days, not two weeks, in order for me to receive from my paypal. Based on my experience, sometimes, I was screened out because I was disqualified due to demographic location, etc. It will depend upon the requirements of their clients. So far, it is a good and a legitimate site.

Kakashi2020

When it comes to survey companies try AIP Rakuten it has a $5 minimum withdrawable threshold and InstaGC which has only $1 minimum threshold. AIP takes 30 days to get paid via PayPal while InstaGc is realtime.

When it comes to affiliate marketing, I tried several times and I think people knows already that it's a big lie, it's like a scam because it's one sided, an affiliate can't track people who click or bought using their links.

1.- PaykickStart | Recurring and instant commission​

PayKickstart is a shoping cart and sales funnels online software.

You can use PayKickStart to sell online and increase revenue with order bump, cross-sell, upsell, etc… and get global taxes handled automatically for you.

Have something to sell? Try PayKickStart now .

PayKickstart has an affiliate program for their software. Also, merchants using PayKickstart can list their software in the marketplace to get affiliates helping them get sales.

As an affiliate, you can take part in software launches or promote evergreen offers for recurring commissions.

Get paid 30% in monthly recurring commissions promoting PayKickstart as a partner.

Paykickstart affiliate program pays instant commission via PayPal.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There aredefinitely several affiliate programs that pays by PayPal but the problem is that you may not get your payment immediately. Clickbank for example I have the option of paying their affiliates through PayPal but the problem is that you have to wait for a month before you can withdraw your money and since you said you are looking for the ones that pays fortnightly it is probably not for you.