Affiliate forum for beginners top high paying affiliate, join get and share ideas on Aliexpress, amazon, clickbank, Jumia, ebay. Discuss affiliate marketing.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Affiliate Programs for Beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDEAS Best Affiliate Programs for Beginners

If you are looking for reliable affiliate programs that you can join and earn money from, then here's a list of top beginner affiliate programs for those of you just getting started:
    • DreamHost Affiliate Program.
    • Amazon Associates.
    • eBay Partner Network.
    • AliExpress Affiliate Program.
    • FlexOffers.
    • Clickbank.
    • ShareASale.
    • JVZoo.
    • CJ Affiliate.
    • Rakuten Linkshare.

Thanks for sharing. Which of these is your fav?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeedae View Post
      Thanks for sharing. Which of these is your fav?
      Personally i prefer clickbank and Cj affiliate. You can try any of them because they are all legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejiros View Post
        Personally i prefer clickbank and Cj affiliate. You can try any of them because they are all legitimate.
        Could you give us a run through of Clickbank and CJ affiliate? I am really interested because it's already been a long time that I was contemplating on engaging in affiliate marketing. Do I need a website for that?

Comment

Hai Friends, this is sheikdawood.
          Do you want to invest your money and earn Safe returns ? And don’t know where to invest ? Here it is for you!
          I am excited to welcome you to the investment Era of Metal, Crypto currency , Gold & Silver.
          1. We have a 7-day guarantee on purchases; if you want to physically claim your gold, it will be with you in 7 days.
          2. We offer overseas accounts for retirements; tax and penalty free!
          3. Exceptionally experienced staff on hand to answer any concerns you may have.
          4. And many more!.
          Receive your 100% FREE 99 Pages of “Insight” on Investing in Gold & Silver…
          Including The Award Winning DVD Exposing The Secrets of The Federal Reserve!
          1. Insiders IRA and 401(k) Rollover Guide.
          2. Secrets of the Federal Reserve DVD.
          3. Frobes Magazine Investment Guide.
          4. Untold story of Gold special report.
          All you need to do is , Just click the link below and fill the form and get your FREE IRA rollover kit Now.
          Free gold IRA kit : thacorag.com/1UDG

Comment

Originally posted by Ejiros View Post
            Thanks for the response. I will register on both and see how it goes.

Comment

All of the ones you have mentioned below are great Jeedae
              • DreamHost Affiliate Program.
              • Amazon Associates.
              • eBay Partner Network.
              • AliExpress Affiliate Program.
              • FlexOffers.
              • Clickbank.
              • ShareASale.
              • JVZoo.
              • CJ Affiliate.
              • Rakuten Linkshare.
              I am also using Clickfunnels affiliate program. They have a 14 day FREE trial then it's $97 a month but you easily make that back after a couple of months. Though you have to build an email list. I did this by buying the lists at Udimi.com, YouTube traffic and Instagram traffic. It does work, you just need some patience and then watch the money roll in. You'll need to get an autoresponder too like Get Response.

Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.