Affiliate forum discussion to make money from affiliate programs like ShareaSale, Commission Junction, and digital product sales.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Does Affiliate Marketing Works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How Does Affiliate Marketing Works?

Can someone tell me how affiliate programs work and how i can make money from affiliate program using my twitter account. I have about 5k followers on my twitter account.

Originally posted by Effiong View Post
    Can someone tell me how affiliate programs work and how i can make money from affiliate program using my twitter account. I have about 5k followers on my twitter account.
    Affiliate marketing is really a way of monetization in which you advertise other people products making use of your own tweets. You receive a percentage from the product sales which usually originate from your tweets. You need to be sure the items you end up picking for affiliate marketing suit your Twitter account. Relevance is essential here. Consider carefully whatever you discuss, and exactly what your target audience responds to. Hope this is not too much for you?
    Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Comment

Affiliate Marketing or affiliate programe is whereby you promote a company product or service and you get paid when the person you recommend purchase or uses the product.

Comment

I am hearing a lot about this program these days and it seems very promising. But the problem now is that I am getting information overload from all resources, tutorials and clickbait videos upload all over the net. Same with TS, I'd love to get to know more about this trade and eventually earn from it.

Comment

• vhinz
          vhinz commented
          Editing a comment
          Create your website and publish good content in the niche that you are knowledgeable or passionate about. Build an email list of your readers. It's good to have more than thousand subscribers on your email list. Why I talk about creating a website and email list first? It's because most of the affiliate programs requires you to have a website. There's a greater chance of being approve once you apply if you have many subscribers on your website. That is to ensure that you have already a target customers in promoting their products. Once you have your website and email list, look for affiliate programs that offers products related to your websites niche. If you are living in US, clickbank is one of the popular websites that offers affiliate programs.

First, you need to be enrolled to affiliate marketing programs available on the web, you need to pass their requirements so make sure you enter your data correctly. Currently I am enrolled at two affiliating programs. You can search on Youtube for information and reviews for the best that you think suits your niche. Other videos on how to pass the application are also on Youtube. If you do want to narrow your search fast, I do recommend browsing on Youtube. The web is big if you want to find something about affiliate marketing program. There are a lot of channels on Youtube about this subject. I do suggest to study them and compare their contents with other channels. On your social media platform twitter, never really tried it. I did post deep links on Facebook. I'm also new to this system, so the info I can give you right now is bit limited. Hope this was helpful to you.

Comment

• Effiong
          Effiong commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for this idea it will really help to start my own affiliate program. johnmctown you just save my day on how to start affiliate marketing. I can't wait to make use of my 5k twitter followers.

Thanks for idea of being affiliate marketing i want to be succesful marketing

Comment

Affiliate marketing is commision based companies. Your main job is to promote their products. This promotion can be done in social media sites. It is more known as NETWORKING.

Comment

Honesty I hate affiliate programs or networking because you need to invite or etc.
            To earn and make money but I can't blame because it's networking.

Last 3 weeks I join affiliate program and I need to invest or paid $20 to become a member and when I paid I search on google about that site and I found out it's a scam site.

That's why I really hate programs like affiliate and networking some of networking sites is a scam and please be careful investing your money.

To avoid or prevent this you need to google it 1st to know if it's scam or a legit.

Comment

As far as I know in affiliate program, you will be paid from promoting their products,posting the links in your own site and you will get commission every time somebody purchase the product using your link.

Comment

There are probably a bunch of affiliate marketing or programs you can search on the internet, like on the Amazon or even on Lazada. You can learn bunch of things from the internet especially on YouTube where this all successful affiliate marketers had been posting lately. And I agree that it's somewhat related to marketing because of the idea of you selling their products to other people and get some commissions by doing it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

What is the most populous country in Africa?

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X