Is Wealthy Affiliate program legit

Martinsx

Good day my fellow Trendri.com members.

Please help me out on this one request of mine. I'm looking for affiliate marketing programs to take up and learn more about how to make money online as an affiliate marketer and I was recommended getting into wealthy affiliate marketing program.

I don't have any knowledge about wealthy affiliate program but I would appreciate any information that would help me know whether it's legit or scam.

I'm looking forward to having your responses.
Thanks,
Martins.
​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

sdawson

In my opinion as a member of Wealthy Affiliate (WA) for over 5 years, it is definitely legitimate. It is an awesome affiliate training and hosting platform with a huge community of affiliate marketers. I signed up for the FREE trial week way back in 2014 and on day 3, after doing some of the FREE 10 lessons, chatting with various members in the great community and asking questions, I upgraded to Premium Membership right then and have been a premium member ever since. I will tell you right now it is NOT a get rich quick deal. It takes time and effort to learn the many things you need to know to succeed at affiliate marketing. Even now, while I have achieved some success, I still have not reached my final goals, but I'm still learning and working on my many blogsites and some client sites also. I have learned how to use WordPress to build blogs and websites and can do so easily now. I have learned a lot about search engine optimization (SEO), how to select good keywords and how to create various kind of content for my blog posts (informational posts, review posts, and posts to help my site visitors). I host around 20 websites FREE on the WA platform (as part of my Premium Membership which includes 25 free hosted paid domains and 25 free siterubix subdomains) this saves me a lot of money every year. I have access to thousands of royalty free images as part of the WA Site Content Creation tool. I also have FREE access to hundreds of WordPress themes and hundreds of WordPress plugins. My sites are all backed up every day on fast, secure (SSL) servers. All my images in my sites are automatically optimized when I publish them as well as checked for duplicate content. I have completed the 50 lesson-5 level Online Certification Program training, Most of the 70 lesson Bootcamp Training and many lessons in Kyle's (one of the two owners) special "Super Affiliate Training Program". I have watched many of the weekly "Live webinar trainings" by affiliate marketing expert, Jay Neil. I also have access to hundreds of member created training. The training lessons are constantly updated and never end. I have learned how to create an email subscription list and optin forms for my various sites (my own and my clients). I have used autoresponders like Mailchimp, Aweber and GetResponse. I can tell you that WA has no "upsells", the monthl fee for Premium membership is $49/month, but I have taken advantage of membership discounts and I'm currently locked in at paying a year in advance $299 or an average of only $25/month. This is a fantastic rate for all the wonderful benefits of being a premium member and access to many, many members who have achieved great success at their online business. Many member hang around as active member even after reaching their own financial goals just to help new members. It is the most "giving" community I've ever been involved with. I'm currently learning how to utilize Pinterest to promote my blog sites through weekly live webinars and how to create my own YouTube channel and videos through Kyle's special training. In summary, I love being a Premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, no way is it a scam and if you would like to know more about WA, the platform and the training, just ask me. -Shirley

Last edited:
G

Never tried WA but hands down Wesley is the best AM online. http://******/39Go0AD

G

have you heard of wesley million dollar virgin? he is 100% legit and you can check on his verified instagram account and over 1 million followers plus he goes live very often.

Go to this link to learn more about how he got to that point and I myself I'm following his patterns and doing pretty well with just one month :)

OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRE MIND-HACKS SECRETLY USED BY THE RICH & FAMOUS...

lucycarter

In my opinion as a member of Wealthy Affiliate (WA) for over 5 years, it is definitely legitimate. It is an awesome affiliate training and hosting platform with a huge community of affiliate marketers. I signed up for the FREE trial week way back in 2014 and on day 3, after doing some of the FREE 10 lessons, chatting with various members in the great community and asking questions, I upgraded to Premium Membership right then and have been a premium member ever since. I will tell you right now it is NOT a get rich quick deal. It takes time and effort to learn the many things you need to know to succeed at affiliate marketing. Even now, while I have achieved some success, I still have not reached my final goals, but I'm still learning and working on my many blogsites and some client sites also. I have learned how to use WordPress to build blogs and websites and can do so easily now. I have learned a lot about search engine optimization (SEO), how to select good keywords and how to create various kind of content for my blog posts (informational posts, review posts, and posts to help my site visitors). I host around 20 websites FREE on the WA platform (as part of my Premium Membership which includes 25 free hosted paid domains and 25 free siterubix subdomains) this saves me a lot of money every year. I have access to thousands of royalty free images as part of the WA Site Content Creation tool. I also have FREE access to hundreds of WordPress themes and hundreds of WordPress plugins. My sites are all backed up every day on fast, secure (SSL) servers. All my images in my sites are automatically optimized when I publish them as well as checked for duplicate content. I have completed the 50 lesson-5 level Online Certification Program training, Most of the 70 lesson Bootcamp Training and many lessons in Kyle's (one of the two owners) special "Super Affiliate Training Program". I have watched many of the weekly "Live webinar trainings" by affiliate marketing expert, Jay Neil. I also have access to hundreds of member created training. The training lessons are constantly updated and never end. I have learned how to create an email subscription list and optin forms for my various sites (my own and my clients). I have used autoresponders like Mailchimp, Aweber and GetResponse. I can tell you that WA has no "upsells", the monthl fee for Premium membership is $49/month, but I have taken advantage of membership discounts and I'm currently locked in at paying a year in advance $299 or an average of only $25/month. This is a fantastic rate for all the wonderful benefits of being a premium member and access to many, many members who have achieved great success at their online business. Many member hang around as active member even after reaching their own financial goals just to help new members. It is the most "giving" community I've ever been involved with. I'm currently learning how to utilize Pinterest to promote my blog sites through weekly live webinars and how to create my own YouTube channel and videos through Kyle's special training. In summary, I love being a Premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, no way is it a scam and if you would like to know more about WA, the platform and the training, just ask me. -Shirley

Thank you for providing this detailed answer. You have cleared most of my doubts. I will definitely take your advice and move forward in this regard.