Lazada Affiliate Indonesia

Ages

Please how can i join Lazada Affiliate program Indonesia. There are numerous website that show up when you type lazada affiliate program. I wonder if other website are owned by lazada affiliate or they just promote Lazada affiliate program. I have been searching for lazada indonesia official website.

Tonedo

Please how can i join Lazada Affiliate program Indonesia. There are numerous website that show up when you type lazada affiliate program. I wonder if other website are owned by lazada affiliate or they just promote Lazada affiliate program. I have been searching for lazada indonesia official website.

I also experience the same thing when i was trying to search about lazada affiliate network, a lot of website like:
  • lazada.com.ph
  • lazada.com.id
  • lazada.com
They are all lazada website that covers different countries. If will easily no which website is lazada site,because they all have the same design.
Back to your question what Lazada Indonesia official website? https://www.lazada.co.id/lazada-affiliate-program/

Suba

Staff member
After I did a Google search, I found that Lazada Indonesia's affiliation only applies to Southeast Asia, and Lazada Indonesia can only ship goods to the Asian continent, currently there is no delivery of goods to other continents. I guess, it's not possible to join Lazada Indonesia affiliate program if you live in America or Europe.