Great ways to advertise our affiliate links

Inem

To get our affiliate links out there so that people can click on them to buy through them then we must take them to where people are so as to attract their attention and make them aware of what the links are all about.Just like any other business we need to market our links and get them before the faces of our customers.

I try to use all my social media accounts to market all my links.Facebook, Instagram, twitter,WhatsApp and even forums.

How else can we market our affiliate links?

Kakashi2020

Done that a year ago and did not work, affiliate marketing is very hard to do and takes up a lot of time. The business or site is the only winner in affiliate marketing.

I worked for 2 months and I got paid a measly sum in affiliate marketing. It's better to just sell something online for a profit.

Rosekaizer

I think social media can really help us in marketing our business or ur links that we need to promote, just like facebook and youtube, its very helpful, there are millions of users of facebook and youtube everyday. And they will see our promotion with just scrolling there phones.

G

Paid marketing gives instant result and other ways take time but ensure you should follow a right strategy to success in affiliate marketing when you know the right direction of marketing then it is easiest one.

To earn you have to master the craft in long run. When you have money then you can leverage the game.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are into affiliate marketing and you're looking for how to advertise your affiliate product then there are certain things you must know and bear in mind.

One thing you must bear in mind as an affiliate marketer or a potential affiliate marketer is that people would trust you more if you can be able to add value to them. That means if you go to platforms like Facebook or Instagram and your main purpose of opening a page is to promote an affiliate product, then you should try as much as possible to build trust. A lot of people have used this method to make a lot of money on various social media platforms like Facebook or even TiK ToK.

It is important you should not focus on the monetary aspect of it at first but you should try as much as possible to add value first before trying to promote anything. This means that if I want to promote a health product for example, then what I need to do is to open a tik-tok page and then post relevant articles that would profit people much. Since tik tok is video based then I need to make videos relating to health and from there I can be able to attract a lot of people.
You can also do this on platforms like Reddit or quora.