Can anyone be an affiliate marketer without having a website?

G

Being an affiliate marketer is my goal. As a matter of fact, I've been an affiliate marketer here in Philippines two years ago. Sad to say, I didn't earn a single cent doing this. I posted my affiliate links in my FaceBook account daily. I also created a page for this affiliate program but still, nothing's seems moving on forward. I'm not sure if one of the main reasons why is because I don't have a website. That is why I'm quite skeptical of joining another affiliate program. It might end up the same as the previous one in which I joined. In your opinion, what should I do in order to be able to see positive results? And what kind of affiliate programs I should be joining? Can't wait to hear from you, guys.

jaymish

Affiliate marketing is quite complicated and needs skills. Remember this is a business you are running so you need to learn all the components that are involved in running your business. Facebook is an excellent marketing tool but simply sticking the link to your facebook page will really not help. This will only be seen by your friends and family who may not necessarily be interested in your product. You need to tap into the wider audience on Facebook. It would be much better if you found people that you think would be receptive to your product. A website helps but you have to remember you need to find a way to get traffic to it. I would advise that you take a course in affiliate marketing first.There is a saying that says if your not getting the results you want, there is still something you've got to learn.

Kakashi2020

Being an affiliate marketer is my goal. As a matter of fact, I've been an affiliate marketer here in Philippines two years ago. Sad to say, I didn't earn a single cent doing this. I posted my affiliate links in my FaceBook account daily. I also created a page for this affiliate program but still, nothing's seems moving on forward. I'm not sure if one of the main reasons why is because I don't have a website. That is why I'm quite skeptical of joining another affiliate program. It might end up the same as the previous one in which I joined. In your opinion, what should I do in order to be able to see positive results? And what kind of affiliate programs I should be joining? Can't wait to hear from you, guys.

Don't use local Philippine sites because they're bogus and cheats, when it comes to affiliate marketing. It's better to try your luck with American sites, Most American affiliate sites that I've tried are really not honest in crediting all the sign ups and or sales but atleast they are crediting some, and that's better than Philippine affiliate sites.

Absolutely for affiliate marketing, you don't need to have a website, you only need traffic or audience and it may be on your youtube channel, Instagram, or Facebook. What is must only to paste the affiliate link on your post for verifying the sales made through your post or video.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, it is very possible to become an affiliate marketer without having a website or blog. Even though it is very good for you as an affiliate marketer to have a blog but you can also do it without having one. if you really want to promote a product and you don't have a website then you will probably make use of landing pages which can be created for free or paid as the case may be.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The best place to promote your affiliate links is quora. Go register on quora and start posting your affiliate links by answering qquestions. Quora is a very good medium, that's where you can drive relevant traffic to your affiliate links.
The second platform where you can promote your link is the social media

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The best place to promote your affiliate links is quora. Go register on quora and start posting your affiliate links by answering qquestions. Quora is a very good medium, that's where you can drive relevant traffic to your affiliate links.
The second platform where you can promote your link is the social media
I think you have an idea of how affiliate marketing works and how to make money from it. Quorais undoubtedly one of the best platforms in which anyone can promote affiliate marketing products and get a lot of sales. the reason it is good with his because there are large number of people looking for solutions and when you provided the solutions and direct them your landing page they may probably purchase the product.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Very possible to be an affiliate marketer without having a website....But there are a lot of stumbling blocks on the road for anyone in that category. To maintain your traffic will be highly difficult because even if you have a channel on Facebook that you manage, it won't be good as your own personal website. There are rules of engagement on Facebook, that limits your activities there.