Affiliate forum discussion to make money from affiliate programs like ShareaSale, Commission Junction, and digital product sales.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone be an affiliate marketer without having a website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone be an affiliate marketer without having a website?

Being an affiliate marketer is my goal. As a matter of fact, I've been an affiliate marketer here in Philippines two years ago. Sad to say, I didn't earn a single cent doing this. I posted my affiliate links in my FaceBook account daily. I also created a page for this affiliate program but still, nothing's seems moving on forward. I'm not sure if one of the main reasons why is because I don't have a website. That is why I'm quite skeptical of joining another affiliate program. It might end up the same as the previous one in which I joined. In your opinion, what should I do in order to be able to see positive results? And what kind of affiliate programs I should be joining? Can't wait to hear from you, guys.

Affiliate marketing is quite complicated and needs skills. Remember this is a business you are running so you need to learn all the components that are involved in running your business. Facebook is an excellent marketing tool but simply sticking the link to your facebook page will really not help. This will only be seen by your friends and family who may not necessarily be interested in your product. You need to tap into the wider audience on Facebook. It would be much better if you found people that you think would be receptive to your product. A website helps but you have to remember you need to find a way to get traffic to it. I would advise that you take a course in affiliate marketing first.There is a saying that says if your not getting the results you want, there is still something you've got to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Being an affiliate marketer is my goal. As a matter of fact, I've been an affiliate marketer here in Philippines two years ago. Sad to say, I didn't earn a single cent doing this. I posted my affiliate links in my FaceBook account daily. I also created a page for this affiliate program but still, nothing's seems moving on forward. I'm not sure if one of the main reasons why is because I don't have a website. That is why I'm quite skeptical of joining another affiliate program. It might end up the same as the previous one in which I joined. In your opinion, what should I do in order to be able to see positive results? And what kind of affiliate programs I should be joining? Can't wait to hear from you, guys.
      Don't use local Philippine sites because they're bogus and cheats, when it comes to affiliate marketing. It's better to try your luck with American sites, Most American affiliate sites that I've tried are really not honest in crediting all the sign ups and or sales but atleast they are crediting some, and that's better than Philippine affiliate sites.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word J O B without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X