Affiliate forum discussion to make money from affiliate programs like ShareaSale, Commission Junction, and digital product sales.

 

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...
 

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...
 

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

...
 

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...
 

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazada Affiliate Marketing Programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Lazada Affiliate Marketing Programs

    Lazada Affiliate Marketing Programs is a free to access by us. They are allowing us to sell the product of thwirs and let us to earn commision that depends on the product itself. I find Lazada’s affiliate marketing program as a useful one because for me, lazada is a trusted website a well known site in different countries. I know that they are paying because they sell trusted products and serve trusted experiences to the consumers like us. Earnings from lazada’s affiliate is a little bit slower than other affiliates and the other disadvantages of this is you need to earn a particular value in order to cash out your earnings.

    #2
    I really think affiliate marketing is just a waste of time, big companies are only using affiliates as free advertisement and marketing also the pay simply ain't worth it against all the effort an affiliate does in sharing, posting their links.

    What I hate most in affiliate marketing is that it's so one sided, and affiliates are easily duped by companies by not reporting sales from their links.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
      I really think affiliate marketing is just a waste of time, big companies are only using affiliates as free advertisement and marketing also the pay simply ain't worth it against all the effort an affiliate does in sharing, posting their links.

      What I hate most in affiliate marketing is that it's so one sided, and affiliates are easily duped by companies by not reporting sales from their links.
      Agreed. Affiliate Marketing has a low income rate. But how about for those who just stay in house like housewives? They can go through affiliate marketing to earn some extra income while their are on their own houses. Even if it has a low rate income. It can be help for anyone since you're just advertising and let customers buy using your link. It's still good as well. Right?

      Comment


        #4
        Well i think affiliate marketing is a potential you just need to make your way to success. Not all affiliate marketers could be successful it all differs on their strategy and perseverance. In fact any idea and any platform for me is a business opportunity, you just have to find your way and pursue your goal.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by fishbate View Post
          Well i think affiliate marketing is a potential you just need to make your way to success. Not all affiliate marketers could be successful it all differs on their strategy and perseverance. In fact any idea and any platform for me is a business opportunity, you just have to find your way and pursue your goal.
          Definitely, most of the affiliate marketers are just selling and selling items through web but no improvement at all. There are so many ways to improve online selling or to be a successful affiliate marketers. There are a lot of strategy you can do in order to be a better affiliate marketer, I guess that would be the advantages of forum readers since they can hear some suggestion of other users that might experience being an affiliate marketer.

          Comment


            #6
            I've never head of lazada affiliate marketing program before. Herein maybe your problem. Look for affiliate marketing programs that are known. All affilliate marketing programs have a limit that you can withdraw at, nothing new here. I know affiliate marketing is hard, you need to learn it, its a skill and there is nothing like a free lunch in this world my friends. Before you call something a scam, do your research and try to learn it. People take years to make money, others make millions. Its not for everyone and that's okay.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jaymish View Post
              I've never head of lazada affiliate marketing program before. Herein maybe your problem. Look for affiliate marketing programs that are known. All affilliate marketing programs have a limit that you can withdraw at, nothing new here. I know affiliate marketing is hard, you need to learn it, its a skill and there is nothing like a free lunch in this world my friends. Before you call something a scam, do your research and try to learn it. People take years to make money, others make millions. Its not for everyone and that's okay.
              Yes it’s true! Affiliate marketing is hard to do especially when you are not good at selling items or salestalking other person to buy your product. You will nit earn when you don’t have any customers of course. But I think some of those people who wants some extra income can do the affiliate marketing! They will instantly sell items to their friends using their link or something.

              Comment


                #8
                Lazada is a local company in the Philippines and like other Philippine apps and sites, they don't pay, that's why all my working sites are based in the US and Europe only.

                I have a lot of experience in local Philippine sites and they're all no good.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
                  Lazada is a local company in the Philippines and like other Philippine apps and sites, they don't pay, that's why all my working sites are based in the US and Europe only.

                  I have a lot of experience in local Philippine sites and they're all no good.
                  Hmmm, Lazada isn't paying? I know that they are paying through Paypal once you reach the minimum withdrawal amount of $10 or something, I don't exactly know. But I guess Lazada affiliate program is legit and paying. Maybe not that high but they are paying.

                  Thanks for the feedback, now I know. I'll better keep that in mind!

                  Comment

                  Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

                  The opposite of Girl?

                  widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X