Clickbank review: How to make money with clickbank [$500+/day]

Priest

yt-ig.png

YOUTUBE

There are a number of different approaches here. You can record a video review of the product and leave its purchase link in the description. You can create a video giving free value related to your niche and recommend the product as an “upgrade”. If you can’t do this yourself, you can always hire someone on Fiverr for a very affordable price.

We’ve recorded and published a coaching call outlining an interesting youtube marketing strategy. Check it out if you want to go that route.
INSTAGRAM

Even though Facebook’s organic reach decreased significantly, Instagram is still going strong. This works especially well for visual niches like food, pets, and sports. Lots of interesting content out there to post in these niches and gain a huge following.

The basic strategy is this: Post interesting content consistently with relevant hashtags. Use a service like Hashtagify for hashtag ideas. Follow users in your niche and engage with their posts. I also know a couple of people who grew their Instagram accounts quickly solely depending on shoutouts from influencers. You can use a service like ShoutCart for that or contact influencers directly (most of them list their email addresses in their bios).
HOW TO USE CLICKBANK AFFILIATE MARKETING TO MAKE $500 PER DAY

I know the information in here may be overwhelming and you might be looking for an exact formula to start making money with ClickBank. The truth is, every single “option” I’ve mentioned here can make money but to sum it all up, here’s my recommended path:
  • Pick a product that solves a problem, has high commissions and that you believe in its potential and importance to your audience.
  • Create an article related to that product. It should add value. Do some keyword research and find some low competition long tail keywords to write about. For instance, if your product is about dog training, write an article about “top 10 dog behavioral problems and their solution” ( I didn’t do keyword research for this) .
  • At the end of the article, give away a free guide containing more dog training tips or “8 Dangerous Foods for Dogs You Didn’t Know About”, you get the idea. Something to get your reader curious and wanting more.
  • When they subscribe to your list, send them a couple of emails linking them to more articles or useful pieces of content, then pitch your dog training product after you’ve built some trust.
  • Repeat this process and do some link building. If you have the budget, you can actually start running Facebook Ads and/or Adwords campaigns to the articles in parallel. Make sure your website is 15+ pages to maximize your chances of getting good traffic from Google.
The above is the basic, long-term strategy I recommend. It’s a lot of work but it pays off. You can always go the shorter route of just slapping together an opt-in page and driving paid traffic to it. However, these pages are much less likely to rank in search engines or bring you organic traffic.

Going the “valuable content creation” route allows you to utilize virtually any traffic source sequentially or in parallel and bring a strong, long-term asset that consistently brings in leads, traffic, and sales.

I hope this has been helpful, especially for beginners. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post them in the comments section below!

If you want to see how Spencer ended up making hundreds of dollars per day, you can check out a piece of his story from when he was building a lot of small niche sites. Sometimes the grind is real!

Want to learn more about building a sales funnel? Read my Clickfunnels review here.