Make Money Affiliate marketing Passive Income

John.D

You can do what's called affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing’s from programs like Amazon, or Commission Junction, or even through individual web hosting companies,
  • Blue Host,
  • Go Daddy,
  • and One in One,
All allow you to sell their products, or their services, and you will get a commission for it. That's what affiliate marketing is. So if you read a book, like, let's say, the Ask Gary Vee book, which is one of the best books to buy right now, is a blue print for entrepreneurship. So buy that book with the link in the description below. See what I just did? That is affiliate marketing.

So I want you to buy Gary's book, and learn about how to be an entrepreneur, or how to grow your business, and if you do, I'd probably make a couple bucks. So that right there, is a primary example of affiliate marketing.

Now granted, you should do that for things and products that you believe in, and you know, and that you are reputable to speak about.

If you're a photographer, talk about the camera gear that you own, and review each piece of lenses, and camera bodies, and your lighting equipment, and get people to buy those based on your recommendations. Or recommend alternatives to those, and that's a way to do affiliate marketing. That's just one example.

You can do affiliate marketing whether you're a photographer, an artist, a makeup guru, whatever, it's something that you can do right now, just by talking about products you own, and products you love.

Now, a lot of you might be thinking, well, if I do that, that doesn't necessarily mean I can quit my day job, or that I can create financial freedom for myself. You'd be surprised, actually.

I can tell you that other affiliate marketing programs like Blue Host, the web hosting company that I use, and that I do affiliate marketing on behalf of, whenever I get somebody to sign up for the cheapest Blue Host plan, I get 65 dollars.

If you were able to actually get two people to start a new website, you'd make 130 dollars for that day. Granted, that will pay out 30 to 60 days later, but again, this is the earning potentialwe're talking about. And so, I would say that taking advantage of programs like Amazon, Blue Host, and Commission Junction are a really good way to make passive income. And, even if you have no intention of ever leaving your day job, this will give you that 5,000 dollars a year raise that your boss just isn't going to give you, and is not going to write a check for.

So affiliate marketing is one of my favorite ways that you can make passive income, but there areother great ways that you can as well. One of them, is creating your own products. Like, writing a book? Or maybe your thing is that you're really good at making music in Garage Band, or Fruity Loops, or whatever. You can actually sell products online, whether they're a book, whether they're videos, whether they're music, you can sell these products online in things like Amazon and iTunes and Google Play, and you can make passive income.

Last edited:
G

You can do what's called affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing’s from programs like Amazon, or Commission Junction, or even through individual web hosting companies,
  • Blue Host,
  • Go Daddy,
  • and One in One,
All allow you to sell their products, or their services, and you will get a commission for it. That's what affiliate marketing is. So if you read a book, like, let's say, the Ask Gary Vee book, which is one of the best books to buy right now, is a blue print for entrepreneurship. So buy that book with the link in the description below. See what I just did? That is affiliate marketing.

So I want you to buy Gary's book, and learn about how to be an entrepreneur, or how to grow your business, and if you do, I'd probably make a couple bucks. So that right there, is a primary example of affiliate marketing.

Now granted, you should do that for things and products that you believe in, and you know, and that you are reputable to speak about.

If you're a photographer, talk about the camera gear that you own, and review each piece of lenses, and camera bodies, and your lighting equipment, and get people to buy those based on your recommendations. Or recommend alternatives to those, and that's a way to do affiliate marketing. That's just one example.

You can do affiliate marketing whether you're a photographer, an artist, a makeup guru, whatever, it's something that you can do right now, just by talking about products you own, and products you love.

Now, a lot of you might be thinking, well, if I do that, that doesn't necessarily mean I can quit my day job, or that I can create financial freedom for myself. You'd be surprised, actually.

I can tell you that other affiliate marketing programs like Blue Host, the web hosting company that I use, and that I do affiliate marketing on behalf of, whenever I get somebody to sign up for the cheapest Blue Host plan, I get 65 dollars.

If you were able to actually get two people to start a new website, you'd make 130 dollars for that day. Granted, that will pay out 30 to 60 days later, but again, this is the earning potentialwe're talking about. And so, I would say that taking advantage of programs like Amazon, Blue Host, and Commission Junction are a really good way to make passive income. And, even if you have no intention of ever leaving your day job, this will give you that 5,000 dollars a year raise that your boss just isn't going to give you, and is not going to write a check for.

So affiliate marketing is one of my favorite ways that you can make passive income, but there areother great ways that you can as well. One of them, is creating your own products. Like, writing a book? Or maybe your thing is that you're really good at making music in Garage Band, or Fruity Loops, or whatever. You can actually sell products online, whether they're a book, whether they're videos, whether they're music, you can sell these products online in things like Amazon and iTunes and Google Play, and you can make passive income.

It is really great to read motivating post like this one. I do really want to be an affiliate marketer but I also want to set up my foot on the right path. Care to share some of your affiliate programs and how I can possibly have a headstart? By the way, I don't have a website at the moment and planning to create a free one. Is it possible?

jaymish

I agree with you. I love technology,the internet in particular and all the opportunities it has opened for us. I also like affiliate marketing as a way of making passive income. Off course you have to put some hours in, but once you set up your systems, its the gift that keeps giving. You also have to take some time to learn how to market on the internet. They are people who make some serious money from affiliate marketing look at people like Neil Patel and Anik Singal. They are multi-millionaires from affiliate marketing. There is no head start as an affiliate marketer you simply need to buckle down and do the work. Learn the skills, it takes a while to learn but I think it is worth it.

The Best Recurring Affiliate Programs
  1. SocialPilot. Social media automation tool Social Pilot has an affiliate income program that's free to join. ...
  2. Leadpages.
  3. Weebly.
  4. Aweber.
  5. ConvertKit.
Highly recommend these

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are a lot of affiliate programs on the internet and anyone can start making a lot of money if he has the right knowledge and understanding of how affiliate marketing works. one thing I always recommend clickbank affiliate marketing product is because it covers a wide range of niches in which anyone can venture into and start making a whole lot of money. I will definitely consider bluehost affiliate marketing program because it has a lot of future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Is it possible to make money from affiliate marketing.?
of course it is very possible to make money from affiliate marketing and there are several people who are into such business ventures and I can vividly tell you that they are making a whole lot of money on monthly basis. One beautiful thing about affiliate marketing is that no matter the country you are from you can still make a lot of money for me it provided you know how to do it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Infact! Affiliate marketing is among the business that's so lucrative for people right now. Some people are making 6figures every month on affiliate marketing alone. And anybody can be into affiliate marketing you just need the skills and the right mentor to put you through then on smooth sailing you are!