Is Affiliate Marketing really Profitable?

Kakashi2020

For years I've been seeing a lot of affiliate marketing companies online. I tried several companies a few years back but it was really hard work and I didn't earn much. Also i've been googling affiliate companies for articles, commentary and scam reviews and it always comes up on the negative side.

Anyone here who's earning a lot doing affiliate marketing?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, affiliate marketing is profitable but you need to understand that if you do not have a lot of audience there is no way you can be able to make money with it. This is where so many people get affiliate marketing wrong and end up thinking that it is a scam and fallacy.

Affiliate marketing works but you need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and therefore you must take your time to build your audience or be ready to learn different ways of promoting your product through ads.

If you want to promote your product using social media ads you need to pay some money in order to get started but there is no guarantee that you would make a lot of sales or profit at the end of the day.

There is also a lot of platforms like Google ads, Pinterest ads and so many of them.

Most of these things works but there is no guarantee so therefore, you must try as much as possible to build your audience by having a blog or a YouTube channel.

One of the most important things that makes using your blog to promote affiliate product unique is that you do not spend money to do so and therefore the risks involved is little.