potentialwriter

In trying to become a successful affiliate marketer, you need to get a personal website which will represent your unique brand and your own virtual real estate. The website must be a WordPress site and the templates must be selected from the WordPress pool of web design templates. The WordPress is the most powerful blogging platform when it comes to SEO and can help your website get high rankings quickly.
​​​​​​
​​​​​​You must endeavour to add a custom domain to your website provided you started with a free hosted website so that your credibility score can boost up in the sight of your target audience. You must then make sure you make posts to your website regularly and engage your audience regularly.

G

Well, I've heard and read numerous stories about people who become successful in this endeavor. I'm not pretty sure if this will work out for most people. In my case, I do want to become an affiliate marketer but I don't have a website. Is it possible to be an affiliate marketer without oqning a website? What are the pros and cons?

lucycarter

Here are few steps that you can follow to be a successful affiliate marketer:

1. Simply Select a Number of Good Products
2. Use Many Website traffic Options to advertise the products
3. Check, Calculate and Track Your Affiliate marketing Campaign
4. Research the need of the Product
5. Be well-informed with Fresh Strategies as well as Techniques
6. Decide on the Right Merchant
7. Make use of Useful Tools

Sreejan Pradhan

If you do not wish to have a whole website, you can create a landing page which is also called a one-page website. There are some websites that can help in creating such a site which is also called a sales funnel. The importance of having such a landing page is you can collect the customers' email addresses and build a mailing list. There are numerous techniques in affiliate marketing and we should not stick to one only. We can use social media, email marketing, blogging, classified advertising, etc. We should grab all of them and start drawing traffic to the landing page created. If you will have a website or blog, you can convince the customers in your own way or the customers may get confused if we send them directly to the affiliate sales page.