I need affiliates for my brand new affiliate program. 50% commissions and more!

?Hey, there I just have a blog called BusinessGems and I give people advice on how to build online businesses with success. ?Anyways, I just thought of building an affiliate program for the website. This is a one-man army here. I built the website, decorated it, wrote all the posts and built the affiliate program and all that. I just need people to help me promote the products.?

?50% Commissions per sale

?30-day affiliate cookie

?Very easy to promote

?Commissions are every two weeks into your Paypal account. No bank account, stripe or pioneer payment methods as of now but we will work on it. Once you sign up, you will need to enter your PayPal information to get commissions. ?

?Once you sign up, you will need to be approved. Approval doesn’t take long. Usually immediately or sometimes 1-5 hours or a day. So please be patient.?

?If you want to sign up, just visit - https://payhip.com/auth/register/af5e398568ea946

If you want to have a look at my blog, just visit - https://businessgems.siterubix.com

Linnea Sandel

Thanks for sharing this information with us. One of my friends is doing this Affiliate marketing and earning a commission after selling the products. Well, after reading all the work's info, I am thinking to start this work. Thanks for sharing this post with us as very useful for me.

sdawson

When you choose your topic/niche, you should choose something that you know a lot about and have a passion for (like a favorite hobby). Why something you love and have a passion for? Well you will need to promote this niche in different ways (blog posts, articles, reviews of products, etc) and you will want something you will not grow tired of or have little knowledge of. If it is something you are passionate about you are much more likely to have lots to say and know many products related to that niche you can promote and talk about. Promotion can be through the various social media networks (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest/LinkedIn) and also YouTube videos. You can also promote your niche through ad advertisements and guest posts and within forums and groups that are related to your niche.