Asking for How did you find your affiliates?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Ting

Hi Guys! I'm just a rookie when it comes to Affiliates Marketing Industry and I'm trying to find new method for the best profitable affiliates. I'll be forever grateful if you give advice/tips on how did you choose/find your affiliates? And effective way to advertise your affiliate? Shall I contact super affiliates directly and ask them to advertise/offer or any other tips?

Have a nice day and thank you in advance for sharing your ideas. :)

Kakashi2020

Hi Guys! I'm just a rookie when it comes to Affiliates Marketing Industry and I'm trying to find new method for the best profitable affiliates. I'll be forever grateful if you give advice/tips on how did you choose/find your affiliates? And effective way to advertise your affiliate? Shall I contact super affiliates directly and ask them to advertise/offer or any other tips?

Have a nice day and thank you in advance for sharing your ideas. :)

Well I've tried affiliate marketing for a year with Amazon, Peerfly etc and I didn't really earn good income actually I only earned a miserable, laughable amount and I've concluded that affiliate marketing has a lot of loopholes in which the company can screw you anytime by not crediting or posting the correct number of sales, since it's impossible to counter check. I think that there's really a correct system of getting good affiliate income but first you must find those legitimate and honest sites and that's very hard to find. That's why I stopped working as an affiliate.

W

W130SN

Well you could try to recruit your own affiliates or use an affiliate network.
If your product is digital then you could try a network like ClickBank.
Alternatively a network like CJ Affiliates (Commission Junction) might be more suitable.
These are just 2 options, there are many many networks out there and it will depend on your product, location and other factors as to which network is best for you and your business.

The affiliate marketing model is great and can be very successful but you need to understand your product and your customers for it to be a success.

jaymish2

Affiliate marketing can be quite challenging. It's always dressed up as easy because of the passive income element of it. I also have begun the affiliate marketing journey and its not easy I can tell you for a fact. I've mad a few dollars and I commend myself it's not easy and I know I have a lot to learn. What I would advise is that you get a mentor or take a course which teaches you how to pick a niche, how to get traffic e.t.c They will guide you in your journey. You may also have to pay some money which is understandable. Affiliate marketing like any other business requires an investement of your time and resources.

wallet

Advertise a lot, on every social media site, try to recruit affiliates from your friends, people you meet and the last option is to pay for affiliates if you can afford it. I use FanSlave and Fnadelaer to recruit affiliates.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several Affiliate marketing platforms you can venture into and probably succeed if only you can put the right things in place. Clickbank is one of the best if not the best affiliate I will recommend for anybody because of it features which you may not see in so many affiliate marketing platforms.

Clickbank has a lot of products in which anyone can promote no matter your niche whether you are in technology, health, make money online, insurance and so many of them. You can probably find a very suitable product that would really convert and give you a lot of profit if you can effectively promote it.

Another major thing that makes me to like clickbank is because their commissions for almost every product is very high and this means that if you can be able to sell a few product then you will probably be a profit. It is not like some affiliate platforms that will give you low commissions and even if you make plenty of sells, you cannot really make a lot of money.

You can also consider jvzoo affiliate platform. I have an account with them and it is the second affiliate marketing platform I signed up on after warriorplus.