Latest PTP Forums: Bontarus Review

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Trust me, it's hard to make this kind of post especially if you are someone who values integrity. Recommendation is something you should give deep thoughts before proceeding. So many have this off thoughts about joining new platforms and BONTARUS prospective users are struggling to pass this phase. These reasons should make you join this platform. I have started posting there out of my tight schedule.

New and Fresh

This platform is newly launched, no good business man would want to scam the first group of customers they would get, that would be a bomb and a great loss. They usually need people testifying, what are you waiting for?

Personal Research
Rumors have been flying around about something fishy, the admin having multiple PTP sites before now. I believe a PTP website would not generate anything profitable if you try to scam at the initial stage, this must have been a failure or inexperience on the part of such admin, maybe not intentional. Not necessarily money issues, business fails if you don't put in the right strategy, sometimes we tend to abandon it. Maybe such an admin would have learned a hard lesson and want to start again. That's resilience and it's not a bad spirit and nobody would abandon a flourishing website.

Fair Payment

I wouldn't praise the rewards for posting on the platform, however, it's in line or better than some of its predecessors. The admin promised other incentives like monthly rewards and more. There are other projects cooking underground, nobody would want to miss this. Do try and visit BONTARUS today.

The payment threashold is 2 USDT there it is lower even from the Trendri site that is 5 USDT or Advisordia 6 USDT. It could serve for some internet urgent expenses for example.

Yea! It surprised me when I discovered yesterday, Advisordia increased its withdrawal threshold, this will really take a long time for withdrawal. I feel there should be a general notification during subsequent changes. However, Trendri and Advisordia have made their names Courtesy of @Fecoms irrespective of the low pay, they still leverage on credibility. But I would be glad if their are more ways to boost our earnings even if their are no direct increments.

Trust me, it's hard to make this kind of post especially if you are someone who values integrity. Recommendation is something you should give deep thoughts before proceeding. So many have this off thoughts about joining new platforms and BONTARUS prospective users are struggling to pass this phase. These reasons should make you join this platform. I have started posting there out of my tight schedule.

New and Fresh

This platform is newly launched, no good business man would want to scam the first group of customers they would get, that would be a bomb and a great loss. They usually need people testifying, what are you waiting for?

Personal Research
Rumors have been flying around about something fishy, the admin having multiple PTP sites before now. I believe a PTP website would not generate anything profitable if you try to scam at the initial stage, this must have been a failure or inexperience on the part of such admin, maybe not intentional. Not necessarily money issues, business fails if you don't put in the right strategy, sometimes we tend to abandon it. Maybe such an admin would have learned a hard lesson and want to start again. That's resilience and it's not a bad spirit and nobody would abandon a flourishing website.

Fair Payment

I wouldn't praise the rewards for posting on the platform, however, it's in line or better than some of its predecessors. The admin promised other incentives like monthly rewards and more. There are other projects cooking underground, nobody would want to miss this. Do try and visit BONTARUS today.
The journey from start to finish is filled with challenges, but you'll notice a significant improvement as you progress. I have seen people criticizing the forum, but many will regret not starting early. The growth would be tremendous if the forum could keep up with the work rate and consistency.

I have received my first payment from the site. I can assure that Bontarus is paying. In my experience, there are multiple benefits of posting on this forum.
1. Low payment threshold: All you need is $2 to receive payment. You can easily reach there in a couple of days
2. Posting opportunity: Since this is a new forum, you can post on almost all topics, you do not have to search for topics to post on forums
3. Decent pay rate: you can easily make 5 cents per topic and 3 cents per reply (for higher word count)

I have received my first payment from the site. I can assure that Bontarus is paying. In my experience, there are multiple benefits of posting on this forum.
1. Low payment threshold: All you need is $2 to receive payment. You can easily reach there in a couple of days
2. Posting opportunity: Since this is a new forum, you can post on almost all topics, you do not have to search for topics to post on forums
3. Decent pay rate: you can easily make 5 cents per topic and 3 cents per reply (for higher word count)
I told y'll bontarus is gonna pay but many thought it won't because the site is not monetized

The payment threashold is 2 USDT there it is lower even from the Trendri site that is 5 USDT or Advisordia 6 USDT. It could serve for some internet urgent expenses for example.
I like the site where we can reach payment soon (because payment threshold is small). Forum Coin is trusted site but if you are not doing any tasks and if you are not approved as article writer, reaching the payment threshold of $5 is very hard.
I like the sites that pay in crypto. Working on sites with crypto payment and then saving your payment to earn even more profit is something I have been doing for a couple of years.
I am really hopeful that this site grows big and becomes reputed site some day.

I like the site where we can reach payment soon (because payment threshold is small). Forum Coin is trusted site but if you are not doing any tasks and if you are not approved as article writer, reaching the payment threshold of $5 is very hard.
I like the sites that pay in crypto. Working on sites with crypto payment and then saving your payment to earn even more profit is something I have been doing for a couple of years.
I am really hopeful that this site grows big and becomes reputed site some day.
ForumCoin you could trade with Ginger you are not required to reach the 5 $ threashold. As a new community Bontarus offers 1 $ signup bonus and 0,30 $ for your effort that could encourage to join the platform.

I have not heard of this websites this is my first time of working across this thread I would have love to know what payment gateway they support and I can find any recent payment proof maybe when am done at my spare time I will utilize my time to sign up here it's look like a website which can be of use to me the admin supposed to promote it on others forum

The website is here to stay, at least no sign of scam now. People who got to the withdrawal threshold already received their payments severally and without regrets, that's why they continued their activities on the paid to post website. I have gotten to the withdrawal threshold but I decided to leave it, although I like the limit at which it was configured, you can make your withdrawal Incase of emergency. You should try it out soon. I feel more features would be rolled out soon. The active participants might be compensated too.