Why you should embrace being employed?

Activator230822

Verified member
In a matter of fact, the people are very different when we come to the employment and business matters.
First and foremost, there are people that would prefer doing their personal businesses to being employed.
I am a very practical example because l have had a good experience for being employed and the running of my own business too.
After taking a closely look at both of the two ventures, l realized that being employed is the way to go.

The main reasons that led me to deduce that is the benefits that the employment comes with.
The guaranteed salaries, paid offs and leave, medical cover/insurance, paid sick offs, bonuses among other monetary incentives are indeed very nice rewards for the employees.

Phantasm

Banned
Acceptance of job offers provides financial stability through a regular income, chances for learning new skills and the likelihood for upward mobility. In addition, it also offers socialization, support, insurance and retirement benefits among others. Work certainty is another advantage that accrues with employment since the organizations make efforts in employee development and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. By developing friendships with coworkers and colleagues, organizations enable workers to enjoy their jobs better which contributes to their general health as well. Finally adopting being employed may facilitate striking a balance between work and personal life while providing stability and development in both professional and private matters.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Being employed is a relief. There are different things that we need money for as individuals. And being employed is the best way to get all these done. That's why it is always necessary to find all ways to get ourselves employed.

Apart from the fact that employment gives us money, it is also the best way of enhancing our skills. When we work in our relevant fields, there is tendency that we get more skills.

All these are the benefits of getting employed. It can be of help to meet new people as well.