Why Mexico billionaire advise bitcoiners to keep buying bitcoin

Flow-er

Bitcoin is a good store of value is a very common narrative. What does this mean? It mean, it will surge when you keep it for a long period of time. For instance, if I store $300 in bitcoin for 3years , it has the ability to reach $1500. We could see that the value appreciated in fivefold, indicating that you will make profit keeping it for a long time.

The investors that keeps cryptocurrency for a long period of time are dubbed the "Hodlers". The bitcoin hodlers would keep the coin for a very long time no matter the hurdles. This set of investors are said to own the bitcoin market because they will definitely gain on the long-term.

Ricardo Salinas Pliego a multimillionaire in mexico reiterated that the crypto investors should continue buying bitcoin while the price is still low. He made it clear that the bitcoin would surge very soon. It shows that the billionaire is holding a significant amount of bitcoin. Although, the amount he holds was not revealed.

According to the technical analysis, bitcoin will continue in an uptrend if it hit the support zone . It will definitely make a rebound at this level with a full bullish movement. I will take a trading position if there is a pull back very close to the support zone.

Shaf

Verified member
In the long term, Bitcoin should be part of any serious investors portfolio. The potential gains are too lucrative to ignore and it makes sense that seasoned investors are looking at accumulating it.

Also noteworthy in my opinion is that institutional investors, with lots of money and probably the whales controlling and sometimes manipulating whole markets have been investing in cryptocurrency in the correction.

Such interest usually precedes a bull run so it won't be too wise to ignore it. The only thing is to accumulate gradually using the dollar cost average method since no one actually knows the true bottom and to take profits the same way.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The man has said the truth. With what is currently happening in Ukraine now as the government and the NGO called come alive have gave out bitcoin address for any body that wants to donate for the country. This shows that Bitcoin has a brighter future.

If anyone has bitcoin in there wallet in this time last 2 years. They will noticed that there bitcoin worth more than 5 times what they bought it last year and they would have made lots of profit without trading or investing with the money.

There was a time ago like around 2012 tht I got dogecoin from some faucet websites. Then when I gathered the dogecoin. It was small for me as I can not use it to buy anything as the worth bwas not up to $1. But around May last yeqr, i recovered a dogecoin wallet that I have forgotten for long and it has the dogecoin that I had then. And when I checked the worth, I see that it now worth more than $300. I was happy and I quickly converted it to use.

So also if bitcoin can be bought now and kept for more than a year or 2, the price will rise to maybe more than times 5 of it's current value.

Flow-er

In the long term, Bitcoin should be part of any serious investors portfolio. The potential gains are too lucrative to ignore and it makes sense that seasoned investors are looking at accumulating it.

Also noteworthy in my opinion is that institutional investors, with lots of money and probably the whales controlling and sometimes manipulating whole markets have been investing in cryptocurrency in the correction.

Such interest usually precedes a bull run so it won't be too wise to ignore it. The only thing is to accumulate gradually using the dollar cost average method since no one actually knows the true bottom and to take profits the same way.
You have really talked much on the dynamics in the crypto fluctuations. The correction will normally be followed by a full bullish movement. The whales are known for buying the dip and that's how the are able to garner humongous profit. However , the bitcoin trajectory is an indication that it should be added to ones cryptocurrency portfolio. It will definitely surge on the long run. I agreed that bitcoin should be added to the portfolio of cryptocurrency for serious crypto investors.

Flow-er

The man has said the truth. With what is currently happening in Ukraine now as the government and the NGO called come alive have gave out bitcoin address for any body that wants to donate for the country. This shows that Bitcoin has a brighter future.

If anyone has bitcoin in there wallet in this time last 2 years. They will noticed that there bitcoin worth more than 5 times what they bought it last year and they would have made lots of profit without trading or investing with the money.

There was a time ago like around 2012 tht I got dogecoin from some faucet websites. Then when I gathered the dogecoin. It was small for me as I can not use it to buy anything as the worth bwas not up to $1. But around May last yeqr, i recovered a dogecoin wallet that I have forgotten for long and it has the dogecoin that I had then. And when I checked the worth, I see that it now worth more than $300. I was happy and I quickly converted it to use.

So also if bitcoin can be bought now and kept for more than a year or 2, the price will rise to maybe more than times 5 of it's current value.
I am of the opinion that holding the cryptocurrency is one of the best trading strategies . Those who managed to buy 2 BTC in 2012 and hold it till now will be counting there profit. I missed the opportunity to acquire bitcoin in 2012. Now ,i never wanted to miss the opportunity of the promising coin in 2022. The bottom line is that cryptocurrency is a very good investment on the long-term. If one could hold the bitcoin or any promising cryptocurrency for a about 5 years, it will be a very huge profit .