What you need to know about making money on social media

Jamoflondon

Verified member
The technology these days has gone beyond the level of just using to have fun, it has come to the ages of making it to earn a living, well this is actually true but most of the users do not know about that, they just see it as a way to have fun, well I am not trying to avoid the fact that the initial purpose it was created for was to communicate with one another and also have fun. There are several ways to make income from it but be it as it may, there are still some things you need to know about it that might be factors affect it.

1. Consumption of data
2. A lot of attention required

1. Consumption of data: As we all know that data has become something so expensive that it is beginning to choke people and probably going to be prostrated against the price later in the future, we know how much data it consumes just to have fun online, talk less of using it for earnings, it will automatically demand for your undivided attention which will cost you more money to afford the data for it, especially as a beginner.

2. A lot of attention needed: there is no way you will make money online without dedicating your time and attention towards, and if care is not taken, you might forced to neglect other important things that you are supposed to attend to.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making money on social is usually complicated at first and might be tiring but later on when you begin to make income from it and start taking you places then you will eventually develop interest in it to the extent that you will start deriving fun in it. Well as for the fun part, if you ask me, I think it will be better if you had right from the beginning due to the fact that you must be able to like what you do and also, the job is about entertaining people, so if you are the type that does not like fun, it might hard for you to deliver to your fans

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet and the social media platforms has given a lot of people the opportunity to make money on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TiK ToK, Twitter, Snapchat and the whole lot of orders sitting at the comfort of their homes.

If you want to make money on social media you should try as much as possible to get a lot of attention because without people there is no way you can be able to market whatever you are selling and make money. I always advise people that want to make money on different social media platforms to concentrate on growing their audience first of all by using some strategies and methods like doing of giveaways, using certain hashtags and see a lot of others.

After getting the required number of followers, you need to do is to try posting relevant articles relating to whatever you are promoting but do not promote first. After you have perceived that a lot of people have trusted you then you can start promoting your products and probably with consistency you will make a lot of money.

You also need a lot of patience because in the first few months you may actually not make money.

Rubz

You are absolutely right. Although one can earn a lot from social media platform, there are a lot of challenges one could face when trying to make money from social media platforms. Social media platform really do consume a lot of data, especially TikTok and Instagram. I could stay online for up to four hours on Facebook and a lot of my data wouldn't be consumed but with just an hour on TikTok or two hours on Instagram, most of my data is used up. One should be ready to spend a lot on data if one wants to work on social media platform. Another thing is the amount of attentuom social media requires. Social media can be very addicting and one tends to spend a lot of time there especially if one works there. Also, social media requires a lot of hardwork. For example, a lot of people put a lot of effort into making just a single video all in order to be paid on social media platforms.