What is the Safest Small Business

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you do not have a lot of money to invest, nevertheless, you still want to start a business because you are very much passionate about starting a business, you should be looking for the safest method to start a business. By the way, what is the safest small business?

Well, selling via ecommerce platforms or selling through social media platforms is the safest way to start a small business. There are different platforms you can try, however, in my opinion, the safest small business is selling your products through facebook marketplace.

You can start for free, you don’t have to spend money on products as you can sell your own items (old stuff or something you have created). You have nothing to lose even when you are unable to sell. You might have to spend some money to boost your listing in order to increase the chances of selling, but boosting does not cost a lot of money.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Also, it is relatively easy to set up your online store and you do not need a lot of technical skills to get started. Plus, the platform is familiar to most people, so it's easy for potential customers to find and purchase from you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't see any reasons why I need to disagree on this. The best way to start a business is by choosing to sell via social media platforms. In my opinion, there are three good reasons for choosing social media platform to start a business, first of all, the platforms are free, you don't have to pay money to list your products just like other ecommerce platforms or spend money to setup a store just like with shopify or other ecommerce platforms. secondly, you are required to do social media marketing to generate sales, so when you are selling via social media, social media marketing becomes easier. Thirdly, if you managed to build a huge fan following, you can sell your products to your followers and you do not have to spend money on ads. While creating Shop on facebook and instagram might be a better way to start a business, selling via facebook marketplace is lot easier.