General insurance What is the best time to purchase an insurance plan

Phabbyfundz

This has been an issue some has been pondering on and has been stopping them from actually purchasing any insurance plan that would be a tremendous benefits to them.
In my opinion I would say that now is the best time to purchase any insurance plan. As a business the moment you start a business or enterprise you should get a business insurance for that business or company. For a farmer it best to get an insurance for your farm and so on.
With the uncertainty of life we would see that we cant predict what would happen in the near future ,but as someone or an individual who wants the best insured future with no fear of uncertainties I think getting an insurance plan now would be the next best move you would make in your career or business.

anil02

Verified member
You didn't mention that about which insurance plan you are talking. Health insurance or life insurance? If you are talking about life insurance than it is better to buy it in younger age. At this time we have better paying capacity and primum is also less. It is better to buy health insurance in middle age

AfriPeeps Official

If you mean life insurance, the answer lies in your own personal answer to a question which is "Are you in a situation where your death could impose a financial hardship on others?" If the answer is yes, then it’s time to buy life insurance. We all have different events throughout life that could make us reconsider what’s important. It’s a good idea to start with coverage that fits your current needs. You can increase the benefit later as life changes and you have more on the line.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well the best time to purchase such depends on the type you want to buy, let’s say you want to purchase a unemployment insurance, I don’t think one should be told about the right timing to do this. Well like they say, I guess there is right time for everything to be done

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do tell people that there is no specific time for insurance policy except in some cases like may be auto or business insurance. Generally, insurance should be invested on when the insured discovers that there are high chances of getting too much risk in a particular event or thing.

anil02

Verified member
If you mean life insurance, the answer lies in your own personal answer to a question which is "Are you in a situation where your death could impose a financial hardship on others?" If the answer is yes, then it’s time to buy life insurance. We all have different events throughout life that could make us reconsider what’s important. It’s a good idea to start with coverage that fits your current needs. You can increase the benefit later as life changes and you have more on the line.
For we India life Insurance is not only to help family members after death. For us it is means of saving and we can also save income tax. Life is unpredictable. We don't know when we have some serious health problem. So it is better to buy a life insurance policy is young age.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think purchasing and insurance company is very important and there is no specific time for you to do that provided you have the resources to do it.there are different insurance packages and plans you can go into depending on the one you think you will need most such as health which is very important.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think when you are financially capable is the best time , I won't advice anyone who is not financially stable to buy an insurance cover so the person would not start finding it hard paying premium and others ,o when capable is the best time to buy an insurance cover for the business

anil02

Verified member
I think purchasing and insurance company is very important and there is no specific time for you to do that provided you have the resources to do it.there are different insurance packages and plans you can go into depending on the one you think you will need most such as health which is very important.
It is right that insurance company is important for us when we purchase any insurance policy. I don't know about any other countries but in India here insurance companies are some stingy in paying insurance claim. They have too much if buts, and most of insured are not aware with these. We must be check record of insurance company before buying insurance policy

Nite

Valued Contributor
It's upto you, when you think it's needed the most. But I would suggest not to purchase it too late, nor too early. So, at whatever time you buy an insurance, make sure you get the best one, that will offer sufficient protection to you and to your family as well.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me I think there should not be any stage or age that one can start to insured under the insurance company. So far one can afford the money for the premium one can get a policy for there children. So that by the time they are growing up the interest on the premium would have increase greatly.

dagm

Effectively the very best opportunity to acquisition such depends upon the kind you wish to purchase, let's state you wish to acquisition a unemployment insurance coverage, I do not believe one ought to be actually outlined the appropriate timing to perform this. Effectively like they state, I assumption certainly there certainly is correct opportunity for whatever to become performed