General insurance What convinced you to purchase an insurance policy

Phabbyfundz

Different individuals would have different factors that propelled them to acquiring an insurance policy or plan. This would be a really interesting point of discussion and I would like to know about your own experience and was the driving factor that made you purchase an insurance policy.
Personally I haven't purchased any insurance policy or plan but as I advance in life and got to know a lot more about insurance companies, insurance plans and policies, I have gotten some conviction as to why I would Need an insurance policy.
As an aspiring entrepreneur I would want to the a well planned, successful and well insured business and to get this kind of benefit I would need to get an insurance policy. I. Your own case what would you say propelled you to acquiring an insurance policy or plan.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing that will motivates me to go into insurance policy is the kind of business that I want to do. I love to do fuel and filing station. This will need fire insurance. I know the risk that is associated with this type of business and to prevent it, I need fire insurance.

Good luck

Verified member
The benefits you get when you purchase an insurance policy is very numerous.You will not be afraid of any emergency or unforseen event that may come up.W hat you need to do is to always make sure you pay your premium when it is due and you chance of gaining a lot of things from the company.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't haveI'm insurance yet but I am planning on purchasing one in the nearest future because of so many benefits that comes with it. One of the reasons I am considering purchasing it is because it gives me a lot of safety and rest of mind because my property is safe.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I have never purchased an insurance policy before but I could tell that I have a friend who once did. He bought it and according to what he said he had a bad experience about it and couldn’t be convinced enough to buy because initially he intended to. He even showed me proofs

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is always of a thing of pleasure to discover that one business is backed by some insurance policy. This will make the business person to be going about his business without any fear of what may happen to the business. That is one thing most people love when it comes to insurance.