What are the Markets to trade in Weekends?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a trader, if you're looking for some action even in the weekends, how can you make it happen, as we all know the currency markets are closed in the weekends which you won't be able to place trades, how can you deal with that, the number one market you can trade is the crypto market, you can trade on the BTC or ETh or other cryptos pegged with the dollar.

You can also trade the synthetic indices market on Deriv, these are all available alternatives for you as a trader, the most important thing is your knowledge, if you can read price, you're basically good to go, you can trade any market and make money, personally I like to rest in the weekend and restrategize and wait for the coming week, overwhelmimg yourself with trading in the weekend can have a toll on you in different ways most especially mentally.

For some traders they trade half the working days and also trade the weekends, the point there isn't any right or wrong way to do these stuffs.

I've traded on the weekends and wasn't impressed much about the results so I had to switch and do something else, which is being on stand by and monitoring the trades I took in the weekdays

Last edited: