what’s the best between long-term and short-term freelancing

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
To be perfectly honest both long-term and short-term financing platform have their own merit and they also have their own drawbacks and that is why it is good to mention that long-term freelancing can be a way to create stability and steady income streams especially, online, whereas short-term freelancing would offer flexibility and that could as be a viable option. From what I have seen, the long-term freelancing can lead to having more deeper clients relationship compared to the short-term freelancing because there are a lot of opportunities in this but short time financings allowed you to gain access to quick turnove
r.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
As someone who has gained enough experience in from freelance work, I have come to realize that when you engage yourself in long-term freelancing, it requires a strategic planning and you must also put in enough marketing effort so that you can secure good contract while short-term freelancing just involve to find new project on a regular business and you may not be able to build client relationship . From where I stand, it is important to remember that both long-term and short-term freelancing can coexist and it will help your freelancing career in a great way.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think this solely depends on your goals and what you plan to achieve with your freelancing, if you're just looking for a way to make money right now and you don't want to do it In the long term, it is fine to just jump on some couple of platforms and make some money, it is pretty easy to do.

But if you want to run it like a business you have to go through the hard work of building a structure and make it look professional, you also have to be on social media so that you can get more exposure to your stuffs.