Trying your Luck at Affiliate Marketing

raaman

Valued Contributor
In affiliate marketing, when you join an enterprise as their affiliate marketer, you will get a unique URL. This unique URL is termed as an affiliate link. This affiliate link or URL contains a distinct piece of code in it.

That unique URL or link will help the enterprise track the source of anyone when they clicks the link. On each occasion when someone clicks on the affiliate URL, a distinctive file known as a cookie is put in the user’s browser.

How does this cookie help the merchant? This affiliate cookie helps the dealer track and know the source of the sale for an item, which in this case, will indicate you as the person who introduced the sale for the item. r1

of course the affiliate links is very important for anyone who really wants to venture into affiliate marketing to track down your sales and the number of people that purchase the products through you which is very essential. Affiliate marketing is undeniably a very lucrative venture and people are making a whole lot of money from it.

I have tried my luck affiliate marketing in the past and I was able to make a decent amount of money from the campaigns. The only mistake I did is that I didn't build list for ongoing marketing of different affiliate products. I am raising capital to start email marketing for my affiliate products.