The possible ways to make passive income

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
You can jump on print on demand services and use platforms like printful or Teespring . This is where you can create custom designs for T-shirts, mugs and many more. You will be able to handle printing and shipping in a much more easy way . You would be able earn passive income and it is also very important to build niche affiliate website because this will help you to focus on a more lucrative way to earn passive income. You should focus on topics with high demand and low competition. This is one of the ways at which you can generate revenue through affiliate links and you can make money while you sleep.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
A lot of people rent out there space on platforms like airbnb and they are able to make huge amount of income from it. More so, it is very important to rent out a spare room or an entire property if you want to earn passive income while you enjoy your own downtime as well. You can consider using lending platforms like prosper or lendingclub to gain opportunities to earn passive income by lending money to different kinds of people or businesses.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to use printful, you will have to integrate it with other ecommerce platforms like ebay or etsy or your own website. You will have to submit your design on printful and then customize your design on various products and sell through your site or ecommerce platforms. You pay only after you have sold products. On Teespring, you can submit your design within the platform and also sell from the same platform. It is really interesting to note that the OP does not realize Teespring is now Spring.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you, at this time it is good to focus on a more lucrative way to earn passive income. I have decided to go with real estate. I think it comes with high demand and but with medium or almost low competition. This is one of the ways at which you can generate revenue through passive income. you can make money through this means by buying property or assets and renting , leasing or even reselling to make quick profit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In terms of making passive income there are several ways of doing so. Both in the online space and offline space, there are several opportunities for people to make passive income for themselves.

In the online space, venturing to video creation is one of the best in this present time. There are several people who make thousands of Dollars every single month from different social media platforms like tiktok, YouTube, Facebook and so many of them passively. But of course the must first of all, put in the work in order to actualize that. In the offline, space I real estate is one of the best passive income sources.